Kiesha'ra's passing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiesha'ra's passing

That really persistent little feeling that someone may just be a catfish, but you just can't be sure either way.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    That really persistent little feeling that someone may just be a catfish, but you just can't be sure either way.
    I'm curious if we're thinking of the same person? With recent... Facebook things? If so, I just had the same thing. I went through Google image search and... well... *sigh*
    Last edited by Malflick; 20 Oct 2016, 12:18.
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
      You are certainly not the only one. I have had my suspicions since I first spoke to said person and today pretty much confirmed it.
      Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 20 Oct 2016, 12:47.

Comment

I don't like thinking that way, but it's been a gut feeling for some time.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm so angry this person has been manipulating me? I mean, I never got close to them, thankfully, but I always thought they were a nice supportive person who sent me messages when I was down. Now they didn't exist AND...

Comment

Had to ask my boyfriend what a catfish is. I was taking it literally and very confused for a moment there!
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I mean none of it ever added up. I mean a 23 year old with a Physics PHD from Yale that has a pilots licence who sold her plane to buy property with views of Mt. Rainier.

With all this success said person's Facebook page had just twenty friends, all of which are PF members.

Comment

Now I'm dying to know who it is. Go on, tell us in addicts...
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                  Now I'm dying to know who it is. Go on, tell us in addicts...
                  Well I guess since she's "dead" it won't hurt: Keishara.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                    Well I guess since she's "dead" it won't hurt: Keishara.
                    ...I was talking about Saphira. Are there two fake people who 'died' today?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                      ...I was talking about Saphira. Are there two fake people who 'died' today?!?!?
                      They are the same person. Keishara is her username on here.
                      Last edited by ThePaganMafia; 20 Oct 2016, 13:19.

Comment

OHHH gotcha.

- - - Updated - - -

did her account get deleted?

Comment

But she has a Facebook page and updated with photos of herself. She even has a photo of herself at her graduation. How could she be fake? I've seen her horses. I've seen her on her horses. I cried when I heard she'd passed away. I've been unhappy all night because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                            did her account get deleted?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                            But she has a Facebook page and updated with photos of herself. She even has a photo of herself at her graduation. How could she be fake? I've seen her horses. I've seen her on her horses. I cried when I heard she'd passed away. I've been unhappy all night because of it.
                            The pictures are certainly of someone. Malfick said he reversed image searched them. I don't know what he found. It's that easy to lift someone else pictures though.

Comment

I was upset too - but there's just something shady about the entire thing. It's a sad story of one kind or another, for sure.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X