Religion
    Christian

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

Who's running in 2020 other than Chump?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Stephen Explains The Shutdown With Beer,oh no,not the beer..the humanity!!

I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

trump is a troglodyte.

White House Considers Using Storm Aid Funds as a Way to Pay for the Border Wall
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

My yard is fenced and I can't even keep feral cats out. They think they're gonna keep humans out with a wall?

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Bwwaaahaaha! Trump is imploding! Watch the fudge fall into the ventilators!
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

i agree b. de.,i think the party will push him off that cliff he seems to have got himself on.
    Mark Twain

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

what is wrong with these people?

National park visitors cut down protected Joshua trees during partial government shutdown

asshats all.
    Mark Twain

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Who's running for president in 2020? List of possible Democratic candidates

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes bad brings good luck.

Fall that broke Ruth Bader Ginsburg's ribs may have saved Supreme Court justice's life
    Mark Twain

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

now this:
    NYT: FBI opened inquiry into whether Trump was working for Russia wiith video.

story here.

- - - Updated - - -

do check out the remarks after the video
    Mark Twain