Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,076 of 1076

Thread: They are willing to destroy this country

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

I'm sure they will come up with some excuse for why it was okay for her to do it. Can't wait to hear what it is.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    I'm sure they will come up with some excuse for why it was okay for her to do it. Can't wait to hear what it is.
    The excuse is that, when caught doing it, her lawyers say she turned over ALL the emails, unlike Hillary the Evil...

(if you are still willing to believe anything that comes out of the White House these days)
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Oct 2006
    Phrase

Quote Originally Posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    The excuse is that, when caught doing it, her lawyers say she turned over ALL the emails, unlike Hillary the Evil...

(if you are still willing to believe anything that comes out of the White House these days)
    I take everything the current administration says with a huge grain of salt. They spew a lot of bullshit, but we gotta keep an eye out for when they actually do tell the truth - which isn't often.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    Sneak Attack

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

I think Trump is panicking,as the noose tightens.. I almost feel sorry for him,but only almost..
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2006
    Phrase

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    I think Trump is panicking,as the noose tightens.. I almost feel sorry for him,but only almost..
    I don't. Not one bit. He's made his bed and now he gets to lay in it.
    Sneak Attack

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Saw a funny thing at Fox News:

Jeffrey Epstein, registered sex offender, settles civil lawsuit and avoids testimony from alleged victims

From the article:
    The numerous young women who say they were sexually abused by wealthy, Clinton-linked financier Jeffrey Epstein no longer appear set to testify after a last-minute settlement was reached in a closely-watched civil lawsuit against the registered sex offender.

While sex abuse is not at all funny, what is funny is that Fox News forgot to mention, anyplace within the article, that tRump was a big pal of Epstein, who visited Mar-a-lego frequently. From a 2002 article (New York Magazine):

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
    I wonder how the outstanding reporters at Fox forgot to mention that Epstein is ALSO linked to tRump? A tiny error, I'm sure, though I had no trouble finding the "link."

What's even more funny is that Alexander Acosta, tRump's pick for Secretary of Labor, is the one who is generally held responsible for the deal pervert Epstein was given, and that Fox News is implying might have been made to protect Clinton...

Another level lower in crazy world where "what you see is not what is happening here."
    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 04 Dec 2018 at 12:26.
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.