• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Ben Carson...Say What?
    Slaves = immigrants.

Well, that's one way of saying it...

(maybe slavers should raid Syria, and get us some new immigrants)
    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 07 Mar 2017, 04:24.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      (maybe slavers should raid Syria, and get us some new immigrants)
      If they want slaves, they just have to go to nearby Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan. The slavery capitals of the world.

Also, yes, immigrants are basically the new slaves. Over a hundred years later and still Democrats are worried that the cheap labor they are exploiting will go away making their businesses will less profitable and raising the price of some crops. Also the republicans too, because there really is barely a difference in almost all cases.

California's high-tech business wizards like Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg are in full freak-out mode over Donald Trump.

The "broken" visa system and lax border security was an intentional attack on the Unions. A concerted effort by business insiders and corrupt politicians to pad their bottom line at the expense of the working class. To drive down wages and erode workers' rights.

Combine that with welfare and the school system, and there you have the attack on the middle class. Ultimately, they want to hyperstratify the US into just the ruling class and the welfare class with all work being done by slaves. Either foreigners or robots.

All the while being hailed as "progressive," when in reality they are no different than any ruling class.
      Last edited by Denarius; 07 Mar 2017, 04:56.
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

You forgot to cite Breitbart on the Obama wire tap...
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Carson ranks up there with Schlafly in my book.

So they're developing the new health care plan. Higher tax credits for us older people - BUT of course the premiums are gonna be sky high, too. 90-1 odds this will cost me, and others in my ACA gap, even more.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

And people wonder why I am such a "I am so short(Military term) I could give a rats ass about tomorrow) If you don't understand that,ask a Veteran to explain it to you,also ask about Snafu and Fubar..
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              And why is a Libertarian such a good thing...just another political shell game.
              Its not. Its more likely to put us in another Great Depression, also makes it easier to exploit people, also to exploit resources (which we do well enough at already) and pretty much usher in the collapse of the species Homo sapiens. Its basically lots of people pretending to be the metaphor of Nero watching Rome burn.

I take it back...great idea.
              Last edited by thalassa; 15 Mar 2017, 03:44.
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

My spiritual beliefs say hate is self destructive, so I try not to hate.

But my spiritual beliefs also say laughter is healing, so I laugh as I watch the worst president in the history of the United States of America make a total mess of everything he tries to do... while blaming everybody but his own inability to take effective action.

Comment

He actually whined about how the bill "had no Democrat support". Um, hello?
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                    He actually whined about how the bill "had no Democrat support". Um, hello?
                    And, much like Pontius Pilate, he washed his hands of health care.

Comment

The failure of Ryancare is a win in my books.

Last edited by Denarius; 24 Mar 2017, 14:19.
                      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                        The failure of Ryancare is a win in my books.

https://twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/...63881736318976
                        Cool source with a cool take on a Nazi flag I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
                          Cool source with a cool take on a Nazi flag I guess.
                          /pol/, being edgy? Perish the thought.

Comment

Stuck listening to useless crap.

What ever bacame of actual conversation? You know, where people exchange honest thought, rather than adolescent sniping?

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                              Stuck listening to useless crap.

What ever became of actual conversation? You know, where people exchange honest thought, rather than adolescent sniping?

Yeah, social media killed that.
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

I laughed so hard I do believe I tinkled a little bit.

Thankfully my healthcare covers incontinence.

Thanks Obama!

:=I:
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X