This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

Denarius, how do you defend my medical coverage no longer being affordable given my pre-existing conditions? Because, now, with Trump's guidance I am will soon no longer be under the rule that protects genetic defects from being overcharged by medical insurers. I want to know what you think my fate should be after 17 surgeries to make me look somewhat normal. And please try explaining this to me without sources involving neo-Nazi flags.

Comment

Having just awoken from my Coffin,what the Hades is all this about the great pumpkin being elected President????

I need answers people...snap,snap....what is the 411?
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Now 45 is saying he never said he'd come up with a solution in 60-whatever days.

No. You said "on day one", twitler. Some people are defending him like he's the creator of the universe. Amazing.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I follow with delight the new "Flying Circus" But who is playing the Knights who say nee? Monty?,anyone?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            I follow with delight the new "Flying Circus" But who is playing the Knights who say nee? Monty?,anyone?
            Sick Sean Hannity and rubber Rush Limbaugh.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
              Denarius, how do you defend my medical coverage no longer being affordable given my pre-existing conditions? Because, now, with Trump's guidance I will soon no longer be under the rule that protects genetic defects from being overcharged by medical insurers.
              Ryan's guidance, by way of his corporate sponsors, which if things are heading the way I think it is will no longer be an issue.

I want to know what you think my fate should be after 17 surgeries to make me look somewhat normal.
              Ideally, you should be able to have access to healthcare outside of the corporate monopoly and government bureaucracy. If it were up to me there would be no restrictions whatsoever on the practice of medicine outside of the basic assurance that you are getting what you are paying for. You could just as easily get it out of the back of a van in exchange for a case of Miller Light, or from a small mom and pop clinic for a fair price.

Do I think Trump will deregulate to that extent? No, but he promised to break up the monopoly that was imposed by Obamacare. Which I really do believe will help, but I don't think it will solve any of the underlying problems.

For that, you need to undo the influence of corporate centrism that the Boomers ruined America with.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

So surgeries out of the back of a van? You should see the doctor about that bump on your head.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  So surgeries out of the back of a van?
                  My point, is that different people have different needs and different situations call for different tactics.

Universalization is necessarily homogenization, which allows for people falling through the cracks. Bureaucracy is just needless complication, and a hinderance to organically ordered commerce which naturally accounts for niches.

There will always be people who are willing to provide a service in exchange for compensation. The more variety in services and compensation, the better.
                  Last edited by Denarius; 25 Mar 2017, 12:00.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Single payer as in Medicare for everyone. Insurance company's are always way to expensive. My thoughts are that the medical healers should be something like a priesthood,and get a LOT of benefits(no taxes,Discounts for food and shelter,an elite brotherhood,and sisterhood dedicated to the healing arts) Doctors should NOT be in it for the money,but the for the benefit of humanity as a whole . I know,a pipe dream..but at some time in our future I imagine no economy of wealth,but an effort to better humanity,and pursue higher goals.

So this dream within a dream.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Doctors should NOT be in it for the money,but the for the benefit of humanity as a whole . I know,a pipe dream..but at some time in our future I imagine no economy of wealth,but an effort to better humanity,and pursue higher goals.
                      Only possible in Fascist or post-scarcity societies, imo. Both are certainly possibilities, or even inevitabilities.

Comment

Health care should be free at the point of use. It is as simple as that. If countries can afford to stockpile nuclear and other weapons, they can afford to keep their citizens healthy. Many doctors within the NHS also work privately, too.
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

The US lost one trillion two hundred forty billion dollars in taxes on socialized medicine, in 2015 alone. It's almost twice as much as our defense spending.

Also, illegal immigrants use a lot of it and don't put very much back into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                            The US has never really tried a proper health service.
                            As for illegal immigrants - I suppose while you're at it you could blame women (I mean, they have babies and men don't) too. And motorists - for having road accidents...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                            The US has never really tried a proper health service.
                            As for illegal immigrants - I suppose while you're at it you could blame women (I mean, they have babies and men don't) too. And motorists - for having road accidents...
                            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Non-discretionary spending is funded differently than discretionary spending.
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                                Do you have any information I don't that says that women or motorists use significantly more tax dollars than they put in the system?

Comment

Working...
                                X