Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: They are willing to destroy this country

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

I watched a video of Trump,kind of talking to himself,and it reminded me of a person in the mental health system just before they ended up in a five point restraint. living within that system,with close contact with some very shaky personality types,we were taught how to catch "RED FLAGS" in our room mates,in case they went into "decompensation" a term for relapse. Trump seems to be talking to convince himself he is in control.

I am worried he may do something crazy in order to protect himself,and become a danger to himself or others.

just my personal take on his behavior from being around unstable personality's.

might be ready for the seat belts,because it might be a bumpy ride.

- - - Updated - - -

See here.

adding text for post to save
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

I watched Bill Clinton speak at Aretha's funeral today and he seemed very frail and isn't half the speaker he used to be. But not nearly as "off" as Trump is on a good day!

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

i also watched the aretha funeral,and felt a kind of sorrow for the loss of a much more caring period of time,before this TRUMP Disaster came to power.

WE lost more than two positive members of our generation but can't seem to rid ourselves of the blight also from our generation.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

This is so TRUMP.

Democratic senator releases document showing ICE got $9.8 million from FEMA

Stealing funds from FEMA to run I.C.E. ,SO messed up while a hurricane looms off the south-east.

- - - Updated - - -

Story from Rachel Maddow in video.
    Mark Twain

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Typical tRump.

It is more important to harass people who may/may not be a problem than it is to save citizen lives in a disaster.

Welcome to 21st century Amerika!
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.