This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

It's like the long ass version of the phrase 'at least'. And then the thing happens you said wouldn't at least happen. And then you are like yeah but at least...and then it just gets worse. It's like...this cannot be real life.

I am almost certain that if there's an actual briefcase with codes and a key or something or even a real red button... I bet it's just made out of legos. And when you open it it just says 'not today satan'.

I dunno. I ain't even mad anymore. I'm complacent knowing full well that in about 4 year there is going to be a slew of awesome biographies on 45. And I'm gonna eat em all up.:=I::wtf:
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

They are already referring to things that happened like this in the Nixon mess(not good when they compare you to Nixon)Water this,gate that...Flash Back!!!
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

From this part of the world it's like watching a poorly scripted political drama. You know, when the numbers go down so the writers throw in random over the top plot twists. Except you can turn those off and they don't have any effect on the world.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
          From this part of the world it's like watching a poorly scripted political drama. You know, when the numbers go down so the writers throw in random over the top plot twists. Except you can turn those off and they don't have any effect on the world.
          Yes, yes, yes... but even worse than that, it has brought Kellyann Conway back from Mordor...
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I think that one of my favorite elements to this cf is that most of the reporting I've seen says that Comey found out he was fired when the story hit television while he was talking to several agents.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Also the Russian guy meeting with Trump, when asked about the firing said,"WHAT?"

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I find this kind of strange.
                Trump Bars U.S. Press, but Not Russia’s, at Meeting With Russian Officials

From the NY times.

Just makes my mind wonder why.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  I find this kind of strange.
                  Trump Bars U.S. Press, but Not Russia’s, at Meeting With Russian Officials

From the NY times.

Just makes my mind wonder why.
                  He didn't even let in fox. That's new...
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I suspect that the zombie apocalypse has been replaced by an AA one. Arsehole Apocalypse. They're taking over the planet!
                    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                      I suspect that the zombie apocalypse has been replaced by an AA one. Arsehole Apocalypse. They're taking over the planet!
                      The only way to fight them is to plug them. I shall drop this thought instantly before I find out where it takes my mind...
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        The only way to fight them is to plug them. I shall drop this thought instantly before I find out where it takes my mind...
                        Ye gods... the joke about the monkey and the cork springs to mind now. I need to go and boil my head
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

GO HERE AND DO THIS NOW! https://www.whitehouse.gov/reorganiz...wh_20170508_na

My response: "I do not trust this administration to do anything that would make this government function more efficiently or effectively. The only useful thing that could be done by this administration is to get the DoD started on a full audit over the next few years so that the next administration can deal with whatever is found. In the mean time, do nothing, so that we still have a country worth living in in 3 years 8 months and 9 days.

The entire administration should resign immediately. Right now, to the rest of the world, the Trump administration looks like a bad political drama with failing ratings adding ridiculous shark-jumping plot twists in the hope that it will improve ratings. The difference is that this one is screwing with the full faith and credit of the US, our international standing, and national security.* Whether this administration is as corrupt as it looks or not at this point is immaterial, the optics are so bad that nothing any member of it does will ever look credible."

*Inspired by Iris's statement

By the way, I do think there are things we could streamline, reorganize, and eliminate....but I sure as heck don't think these numskulls are the ones that should do it.
                          Last edited by thalassa; 12 May 2017, 03:32.
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

I remember a TV program that when the ratings went down,so did the neck line of the female cast member,and as the ratings went up,so followed the neckline of said female actor.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump threatens Comey in new tweet.

(CNN)President Donald Trump issued a thinly veiled threat Friday to fired FBI Director James Comey.
                            "James Comey better hope that there are no 'tapes' of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press," the President tweeted.
                            The tweet marks an extraordinary development in the ongoing feud between Trump and the agencies investigating alleged ties between his campaign and Russia.

Story on CNN.

Tricky Dick,is that you???

- - - Updated - - -

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                              Done. And I managed, with great restraint, to avoid curse words, and graphic descriptions of punishments that might be deserved by several/many people.

What kind of idiot would ask that kind of question at this time on the internet? I did suggest sudden termination (although I left off "with extreme prejudice") for that goob.

Comment

Honestly I think sometimes tRUMP is doing stuff to see how far he can go before we storm the Bastille,and break out the miracle slice and dice.

- - - Updated - - -

This seems to say it all,as to the running of the Gov.
                                Who's in charge here?

Somebody get the "Roach"
                                Last edited by anunitu; 12 May 2017, 09:58.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X