X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    I keep asking myself 'what the hell would the founding fathers say?'
    They would probably ask where their slaves were at.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
      They would probably ask where their slaves were at.
      LOL! Probably. I just wonder what the hell we're going to do. America just seems to get in deeper and deeper trouble.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've learned a lot about a lot of people during this election cycle. One of the managing partners of a group I'm in said something today about how Trump, being a billionaire, "could buy any woman he wanted". I'm not dignifying it with a reply, but I'm pretty sure I never sat on a store shelf when I was younger LOL And I've noticed lots of posts/memes about being free citizens, not letting anyone control them, etc., which, when said by males, is apparently patriotic and high-spirited, but when said by females is "women's libbers". Verrrrry interesting social commentaries going on.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I hate to say this but World War 3 have just begun. Today at the Presidential Inauguration, there have been riots at Washington DC and New York.
          Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 20 Jan 2017, 20:53.

Comment

REally, he can't even get along with AUSTRALIA? I mean, rilly.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Yup,Man has a way of pissing off those we should be fast friends with. He just runs his mouth without thinking,and forgets he is OUR Representative to the world,and he is beginning to make OUR country look the fool.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm not pleased about Tillerson. I've boycotted Exxon since the Valdez, for goodness sakes!
                sigpic

Comment

This link goes to a dead page for me but I think I've read similar articles. I'm actually curious to hear from our Australian friends here. I read a comment on Facebook that the Australian Prime Minister isn't much better than Trump, and that they have many similar ideas about certain policies (they didn't go into detail about which). Since I don't trust random Facebook comments much, I'd like to ask our Aussey members if there is any truth to this, based on your experience living in Australia.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post

This link goes to a dead page for me but I think I've read similar articles. I'm actually curious to hear from our Australian friends here. I read a comment on Facebook that the Australian Prime Minister isn't much better than Trump, and that they have many similar ideas about certain policies (they didn't go into detail about which). Since I don't trust random Facebook comments much, I'd like to ask our Aussey members if there is any truth to this, based on your experience living in Australia.
                    I didn't vote for Turnbull. He's a Liberal (which here is the conservative party lol). I'm not about the liberals. But if he was head of the labour party (liberals lol) I probably would have. Cos he's an alright guy. I mean politicians aren't ever great but he's ok.

Now what I've heard is that Turnbull has been pretty quiet about Trump, which I think is good. Don't need to go making statements. Not commenting just keeps him out of trouble so fair enough.

He reckons that Trump didn't hang up on him, and that the refugee deal will go ahead. Which is also a very safe diplomatic statement.

Trump is childish with his tweet, "a dumb deal" lol really mate.

Couldn't see your link Thal, that's just my 2 cents from what I understand atm.

We've got bigger problems locally atm lol, an aboriginal man refused to leave the rooms for the big boxing match for the national anthem, and then he lost. Racial tensions will be heightened for a bit...
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Apparently now Trump is being friendly...

ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

He does that,starts a ruckus about something,and then seems to just go,"Never mind"

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                          Apparently now Trump is being friendly...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...80386120929280
                          He must've found out who's got the bigger knife!
                          sigpic

Comment

I am beginning to think the whole thing is a Monty Python program...Alt-righters that Say ni.
                            Last edited by anunitu; 03 Feb 2017, 11:36.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Is he just going to keep claiming 'Fake news' every time he gets caught out? I distinctly remember him saying that he had some difficult conversations but 'don't worry' it 'had to be done' because America is being taken advantage of... or is this just a fake memory?

He's pissing off everyone and making the US and their allies extremely vulnerable. He does know his wealth doesn't make him immune to a nuclear explosion, right?

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              I am beginning to think the whole thing is a Monty Python program...Alt-righters that Say ni.
                              Off topic but just wanted to boast. I saw Spamalot, the stage show of Monty Python's Holy Grail with JP a few months ago. Not the original Pythons but a very good production all the same!
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Is he just going to keep claiming 'Fake news' every time he gets caught out?
                                Absolutely, seeing as how so much of it IS lies. When he actually does do something legit shady, it's not going to change a darn thing. The people who trust the media already believe he's a nazi who is going to destroy the world. Donald Trump might just turn out to be the cultural superbug created out of overuse of media antibiotics, or more likely (imo) the next Trump.

The "No, actually for real this time" Trump. The Media's lies, and Bush and Obama's erosion of the Constitution, will have paved the way for it.

Big government and a corrupt media. The person who does take advantage of this is going to do so with high approval ratings, because it will all happen behind closed doors. Smile and wave to the people, while selling them out to the highest bidder. Just like Hillary would have done, and almost every president in recent memory already has. In big ways, and small.

...But Wikileaks, one of the few groups fighting government opacity is just a Russian psyop, trust us. Pay no heed to all the evidence of corruption and collusion.

That's just Russian lies, not an inconvenient truth. :angst:
                                Last edited by Denarius; 03 Feb 2017, 23:01.
                                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X