X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
    If violence is acceptable against the far-right, then it is equally acceptable against the far-left. Hitler was Hitler... but Stalin was Stalin, Mao was Mao, Castro was Castro.

Genocide, mass killings, inhumane conditions, torture, war crimes, totalitarianism. These are not unique to any one ideology or country, and really even the extremes of such are nothing special to Naziism.

Even antisemitism isn't unique to them. Heck, a lot of the worst things Nazis did started elsewhere and/or were done worse elsewhere.

They are not of a unique character or scale. People just like to think they are, because that's better than owning up to the fact that nobody has shit that don't stink.
    No said that Nazis invented violence. They did, however, stylize their brand of violence so perfectly that it's still relevant today and with growing numbers. Fascists and Nazis don't deserve any safe spaces because they're trying to remove them for everyone.

Also, this whole liberal idea that violence is never the answer just sounds like a lot of Nazi apologism to me.

Nazis: I think gays, Jews, Muslims, feminists, POC and disabled people should be killed and we're going to spread that rhetoric
    Antifa: Yeah, if we see you we're gonna get you because we want the opposite of that.
    Liberal: OMG, you're just as bad as they are!
    Last edited by Bjorn; 04 Jun 2017, 07:01.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Denarius: I defend Nazism by sourcing Wikipedia and linking one the most widely discredited books about Communism.

And the funny thing is no one was even talking about Communism until you. We were talking about opposing Nazis and fascists. All you're doing is defending Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
        Denarius: I defend Nazism by sourcing Wikipedia and linking one the most widely discredited books about Communism.
        Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
        Nazis: I think gays, Jews, Muslims, feminists, POC and disabled people should be killed and we're going to spread that rhetoric
        Go on though, tell me about how Stalin did nothing wrong and that the Holodomor is a capitalist lie.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

lol at how hard you're trying to defend Nazis right now. lol the Holodomor. Nice try.

Nobody was even talking about Communism until you came along. You share the same views as the alt-right. You "get your news exclusively from 4chan". And you defend Nazis. Hide your defense under the guise of being a "contrarian" all you want but it is pretty obvious who you align with.

Comment

That's my point though, no one was talking about Communists. Because only the far-right is a problem, apparently. Far-left is all butterflies and rainbows.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

This kind of illustrates somewhat as to what the real problem is.

Congressman, former Louisiana police captain Clay Higgins posts call to arms on Facebook for Holy War versus radical Islam

Story here.

While many are trying to contain the "Crazy",others are beating the drums of Bat crap crazy until their arms fall off.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                That's my point though, no one was talking about Communists. Because only the far-right is a problem, apparently. Far-left is all butterflies and rainbows.
                Well, we could talk about Communism if that were the problem. But its not. Also, communism isn't the opposite of the far-right.
                Last edited by thalassa; 05 Jun 2017, 13:38.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

In the wake of the attack in London, Trump has behaved disgracefully. At first he tweets: At least 7 dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and Mayor of London says there is "no reason to be alarmed!"

then : Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

President criticises Sadiq Khan and uses attack to justify travel ban before mayor’s spokesman calls tweet ‘ill-informed’ and deliberately out of context
                  www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

He is such a pathetic shit.

A disgrace to an entire country, a threat to the world, a jackass in president's clothing, a POS POTUS, a pustulous scab imitating a human being, a full bucket of toad piss mixed with cesspool run-off..

Have I made my feelings clear, or should I go on?
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

It's rude and disrespectful, and taken totally out if context in regards to what the Mayor actually said which was that people shouldn't be alarmed at the extra police on the streets... but I'm not surprised. He's had it in for Khan before (it's at the bottom.of the article)... I saw earlier today that Khan has called for Trump's upcoming UK visit to be cancelled. Can't say I blame him.
                      Also... and this may just be me. But using the attack to push his own political agenda within hours of it seems disrespectful of everyone involved. At least give them a couple of days to breathe before you make them part of a distorted narrative they didn't ask to be in.
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                        ... and this may just be me. But using the attack to push his own political agenda within hours of it seems disrespectful of everyone involved. At least give them a couple of days to breathe before you make them part of a distorted narrative they didn't ask to be in.
                        It isn't just you, it is his pattern. And, as disturbing as it would be, it isn't just over-seas attacks where he does this. The massive murder spree in Orlando, USA, was, for president fuckwad*, merely another way to praise his own self-styled genius.

* I do not drop the F-bomb lightly here, but honest to whatever god, there are no curse words strong enough to actually describe this festering anal infection of crusty mucus. An entire new vocabulary of curse needs to be invented to do him justice.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          It isn't just you, it is his pattern. And, as disturbing as it would be, it isn't just over-seas attacks where he does this. The massive murder spree in Orlando, USA, was, for president fuckwad*, merely another way to praise his own self-styled genius.

* I do not drop the F-bomb lightly here, but honest to whatever god, there are no curse words strong enough to actually describe this festering anal infection of crusty mucus. An entire new vocabulary of curse needs to be invented to do him justice.
                          It's tasteless to put it mildly. Absolutely disgusting, and shows a lack of empathy that's frankly terrifying.
                          Also here (warning folks. Swearing involved): I found a list for you.https://www.buzzfeed.com/hilarywardl...rW#.goO88NWLpJ No-one gets creative with language quite like the Scots. I'm especially fond of #3.
                          Last edited by iris; 06 Jun 2017, 08:13.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I find myself watching the news. Interestingly from the tweets and his internal speakers for the big cheese,it seems someone is starting to enter panic mode. It has been reported that he is raging against his own people now,pissed at Sessions and others. You know he hates losing ANYTHING,even the tiny things we all lose at in life. I think we can expect a Blowup soon,on Twitter,or even perhaps in public. I think behind closed doors the Kettle is screaming,and ready to explode.
                            Last edited by anunitu; 06 Jun 2017, 08:46.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                              then : Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!
                              I don't think there is a reason to be alarmed, if people think about things in context. While tragic and horrific, these deaths and injuries are a blip on the overall statistical radar--they are no more tragic and horrific than the day in which a mom with post partum depression drowning her child on the same day that a family gets killed in a hit-and-run, a couple gets shot on the street corner in a mugging-gone-wrong, and how many other people are victims of drug crimes, domestic violence, etc. Sure, there's some shock value to the numbers for what is essentially a single event, but every day is terrible if you look at the numbers....what makes us isolate religiously or politically motivated attacks as some special monster?

--On average, in 2008, in London, 5 persons under the age of 20 were stabbed or shot daily (article), and 14000 for that year (article)
                              --In the first four months of 2013, 1000 people were knife crime victims in London each month, around 400 of which were injured (article)
                              --From 2007-2012, around 4000 stabbings annually (by which, I'm assuming they mean victims of a knife crime that were injured) (source)
                              --In 2012, over 3800 people were killed in hit-and-run collisions in London, a 10% increase from the year prior (source)

I don't want to tell someone else how they should feel their country's tragedies, but when these sorts of events happen here, I have to ask where was the mourning and shock and outrage yesterday for the victims of violent crime? Crimes motivated by religion or politics aren't somehow inherently worse than other crimes. Someone being radicalized on social media to do something terrible isn't somehow worse than someone depressed over losing his house, his wife, and his job or someone joining a gang out of lack of opportunity and committing a drive by. The significance of one person's death due to a poisonous religious ideology is no different than if Liam Lyburd had been successful in his 2015 school shooting plans. If the US couldn't be bothered to pass comprehensive gun reform or mental health healthcare reform after any one of the many school shootings, we certainly shouldn't claim that we somehow care about anything other than the racial and religious aspect of any terrorist attack here in the US as motivation to ban travel from certain nations.

Crime is crime, and among crimes, murder is murder. We need to start treating terrorism as a law enforcement problem, not some existential crisis of nations. Because (IMO) treating it like a societal existential crisis actually gives validity to those individuals that are predisposed to sympathy with the ideology of such actions and are predisposed to be an easy recruiting target--and both of those predispositions are created by the real crisis of nations, our collective lack of recognition of injustice and a rejection of equitable solutions to those problems of injustice that makes an actual existential crisis of individuals more likely. Extremism (of any form) should be confronted like organized crime, but the social conditions that make extremism attractive (anomie) are the conditions we need to be confronting as society.
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Absolutely - I keep saying that these terrorist incidents are crimes above all. They should be treated like crimes. Just because somebody shouts a religious slogan before committing a crime does not mean it's true or that they really believe it.

Besides, if the UK is really worried about terrorism it could make a useful start by clamping down on its arms sales which are helping fuel conflict around the globe. The Prime Minister should never have cut the number of police over the past few years.

That said, I really do not understand what Trump thinks he is going to gain with his ill considered remarks, not so soon after the event. It's not like anyone asked him what he thought.
                                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                                X