This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

I posted this on another forum(my programming one) and it is how I feel about the political rambles and "Discussions" about those in power.

take it as you will,it is my opinion only.

My personal thoughts are,it matters little what party is in power. Both are the same just with different names. The public(common men/women) get used by the wealthy even when they try to pretend they will do good for the common working class people.
    Trump pretends to be a Savior for the working class,but he,like all the rich abuse the working class for their own ends, not the good of the PEOPLE. It has been this way for hundreds of years,before they were the royals or the religions the "GOD" kings always keeping the Ordinary people under their thumb.

Trump is just another in the long line of "Hero's" who will be seen after all to be hollow and only bent on preserving the rich as rulers over the great unwashed.

My opinion only...believe as you will.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to be careful because this song keeps running through my head.
    EAT THE RICH
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Well Trump have deported his own supporters. I really hate to say this but everybody vote the wrong president and USA is suffering the inevitable.

Comment

Bringing this here as requested.

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post

Many people believe very strongly that the 2nd Amendment ("A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.") is a blanket order that anyone and everyone can be armed with no regulation. Some even claim it's a "God-given" right, which is kinda confusing, because it's the Constitution, not the Bible, but there's a lot of confusion about that these days! Anyway, some states allow open carry, some have concealed with a permit, some have a free-for-all. My town always had open carry, and you had to get a permit to conceal, but now anyone can carry concealed. Some places don't allow guns, like the courthouse, some stores, banks etc., but you never know who's got what under their jacket. Some of the schools have armed teachers. We have very low crime. I'm not really happy about knowing some inexperienced person might open fire under a mistaken idea that something's amiss somewhere - people are generally stupid (Proof: look at the White House LOL) and there's a reason police etc., have lots of training. But it is what it is.
        That amendment is stupid. No wonder you're all bloody stick with guns.

Like I can see why it was relevant in context. But people like taking things out of context.
        Last edited by Heka; 06 Feb 2017, 21:03.
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Yeah, got to love how he was willing to ban entire nations from which no one has committed a terrorist attack on US soil, but arming the mentally ill, who we know very well HAVE committed horrific massacres on US soil, is apparently fine!

Yeah, arm those most likely to kill innocents while scapegoating Muslims. Give the American people a false sense of security while making them less safe... well done Trump.
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hasn't banned people from Saudi Arabia though... and almost everyone involved in 9/11 was a Saudi.
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
              That amendment is stupid. No wonder you're all bloody stick with guns.

Like I can see why it was relevant in context. But people like taking things out of context.
              As you say, it makes perfect sense in context. The importance of the amendment is indicated by being the secondmend in the ten amendments that make up the Bill of Rights.

However, the First Amendment - by that argument - is MORE important, yet, despite the phrasing "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances," freedom of speech, peaceful assembly, and petitioning the government are all regulated by law.

The belief that freedom to do something and legal requirements regarding that thing are incompatable is a silly attempt to be absolutist when it suites, but not when it doesn't.

I have guns, I shoot, and I have no problem with reasonable legal requirements.

The gun debate in America should not be about absolute license vs. draconian regulation, it should be about what "reasonable gun law" is.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

So, now they get around the "Congress shall make no law" part by just doing Executive Orders (Kinda joking, kinda not.)
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

We have a new Secretary of Education.

If your kids haven't gotten a high school diploma yet, begin saving now.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                    We have a new Secretary of Education.

If your kids haven't gotten a high school diploma yet, begin saving now.
                    It's gonna be a charter school nightmare.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am kind of missing the disaster/mall shooting/earthquake/other news,because of the non stop reporting of the orange ones antics.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        I am kind of missing the disaster/mall shooting/earthquake/other news,because of the non stop reporting of the orange ones antics.
                        You're not missing anything anyway. President Clown-from-Hell says real news isn't reported anyway, because, you know, the media...

Comment

You mean this guy.(Clown from Spawn)
                          Last edited by anunitu; 07 Feb 2017, 16:36.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            You mean this guy.(Clown from Spawn)
                            Same hair, different guy.

Comment

But you must admit,those hands are SMALL AND orange..
                              Last edited by anunitu; 07 Feb 2017, 18:45.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

There was a tornado in New Orleans today. It was hardly mentioned.

Now, Bernie Sanders & Ted Cruz are debating about healthcare. Interesting....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X