This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

Must stay. Must resist. Will not give up on the USA.

The concepts of governement "of the people, by the people, for the people" are too beautiful to surrender to "of me, by me, up yours."
    Last edited by B. de Corbin; 24 Feb 2017, 22:53.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Staring the blocking of certain media.

Ah....I should get some stomping boots. I am part German, you know.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

A Mex-crout...Interesting...very interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

And...there is this..

- - - Updated - - -

I am all what the...out...no more damns to give....Sorry,to old to do much of anything..If I am very lucky,I will be gone before the Nukes start to fall...
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Neither Milo nor Bannon is Alt-Right, Bannon is a paleocon and Milo is somewhere between that and neocon. He likes Bush, which automatically puts him in my "Dumb people to ignore" book.

Richard Spencer, /pol/, Stormfront, and The Right Stuff have never claimed them. Milo is a gay jew, the real Alt-Right is massively distrustful of him at best. Although I am not 100% on how they view Bannon. Probably not favorable considering how jewish Breitbart is, and given his history as a banker.

Though not all of them are of the "Irish aren't white" ilk, there are enough, most I'd wager dispise Catholicism regardless. Divided over Christianity, some see it as fundamentally jewish and Middle-Eastern. Also that it is globalist. Many would prefer ethnically European religions, secularism, or more modern stuff like Singularitarianism.

Long story short: The people you are trying to link them to hate them.
          Last edited by Denarius; 25 Feb 2017, 00:30.
          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

I link Donald to Donald.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I think Donald is a BOT,because he just repeats the same thing over and over and over....

In a recent picture when he was caught unaware.

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to put this out there,BUT since Arnold is now doing the Apprentice,Donald might be doing Arnolds old gig as the Terminator

Hmmm,Very interesting..
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

So. Apparently fox brought an interview with the 'swedish defense and national security advisor' who agreed with Trump that the swedish immigration is a problem. The thing is... he is not in any way shape or form associated with any national security in sweden. He, from what our media have digged up about him, runs his own security company in the US. The swedish government have said they don't know who he is. But they present him as the national security advisor... That's fake news if ever I felt a need to use that term.
                https://youtu.be/VHbynQsf8OA this is the only one I could find of youtube. Can't find English articles... kind of think that is some pretty important information for thise who would just blindly believe anything fox tells them...
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                  So. Apparently fox brought an interview with the 'swedish defense and national security advisor' who agreed with Trump that the swedish immigration is a problem. The thing is... he is not in any way shape or form associated with any national security in sweden. He, from what our media have digged up about him, runs his own security company in the US. The swedish government have said they don't know who he is. But they present him as the national security advisor... That's fake news if ever I felt a need to use that term.
                  https://youtu.be/VHbynQsf8OA this is the only one I could find of youtube. Can't find English articles... kind of think that is some pretty important information for thise who would just blindly believe anything fox tells them...
                  I did find a Swedish article that interviewed the two policemen who were in the film shown on Fox. They stated that the questions that they seem to be answering in the film were not even close to the actual questions they were REALLY responding to. They're pretty angry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I link Donald to Donald.
                  Is that a polite way to say that he should go somewhere and have an incestuous relationship with himself?
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The 2 little girls across the street are adopted biological sisters. They're half Mexican and half Russian. Wonder what Donny would think of that? LOL
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                      Here go - from The Washington Post, a respectable American newspaper that has been called (ironically) "fake news" by our pig of a president.

What that fart without the funny is doing to our country makes me sick. I drink a quart of ipecac each day just to Get the bad taste out of my mouth.
                      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 25 Feb 2017, 12:15.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        Here go - from The Washington Post, a respectable American newspaper that has been called (ironically) "fake news" by our pig of a president.

What that fart without the funny is doing to our country makes me sick. I drink a quart of ipecac each day just to Get the bad taste out of my mouth.
                        It's not just your country either. One of our big charity organisations here have lost a lot of money, apparently they gotsome grants from the US, but one of their key elements is helping less privileged women across the world with safe childbirth, birthcontrol and abortion. So thanks to him they can't get that anymore. He affects everything -.- but I'm glad I'm not in your shoes.
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

As I've said before (on Facebook, not here), it's becoming more difficult for me to refrain from using expletives when talking about him.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            As James Garner said in "Support your local sheriff" "I am just passing through,on my way to Australia"
                            Legit people, i have a spare room. You have to share it with the turtle but I'm sure you won't mind.

And because of ya'll and this trump nonsense, an Australia led by Pauline Hanson is actually a possibility. WHY GUYS
                            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                            Seen the desert and the birds
                            You cut your hair short
                            Like a shush to an insult
                            The world had been yelling
                            Since the day you were born
                            Revolting with anger
                            While it smiled like it was cute
                            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                              As I've said before (on Facebook, not here), it's becoming more difficult for me to refrain from using expletives when talking about him.

It's important that people unite. We need to avoid violence, but we also need to resist.

We are, literally, at war with an attempted assault on our constitution, and the ideals (as expressed in the Declaration of Independance) that give America a reason for existing.

It may be that some people do not see American politics as a "pagan" issue, but attempts to create a Christian "special status" in America should be an issue of concern to everybody who has an interest in religious freedom.
                              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 25 Feb 2017, 19:12.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                                We are, literally, at war with an attempted assault on our constitution, and the ideals (as expressed in the Declaration of Independance) that give America a reason for existing.
                                ...but we weren't when Obama was doing it, because judging people by the content of their character and not the color of their skin is now racist.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
                                X