X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: They are willing to destroy this country

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    So,we should just scrap our Government and replace it with what exactly?
    Just gotta Drain the Swamp to Make America Great Again.

Some of the things Obama has been accused of are so stupid in their attempt to discredit..secret Gay, hiding this in the white house...these seem so much like the Homophobic attempt to divert from the accusers own secret issues....
    I can't find anything about Trump or Sheriff Joe accusing him of being gay. I've certainly never made that argument, so I don't see how it is relevant. When I distrust the CIA there is damn good reason for it, remember the WMDs that they assured us they had evidence of? When I question Obama's birth certificate, it is because of the evidence. I wouldn't even give it the time of day, otherwise.

And the statement that Obama "MUST" be hiding something, how otherwise to explain the black man becoming President?
    He "Must be hiding something" because there is evidence that his birth certificate had been fabricated. You don't forge documents unless there is a very pressing concern. Like hiding something that would delegitimize a presidency, like not being a natural born citizen. Those aren't exactly non sequiturs, they do logically follow.
    Last edited by Denarius; 04 Mar 2017, 19:28.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

The whole birth thing has now been denied by Trump as not true,the whole Manchurian candidate thing is a wash as he did not kill the government also it seems more likely Trump would fit that idea what with the Russian preference.

- - - Updated - - -

He "Must be hiding something" because there is evidence that his birth certificate had been fabricated. You don't forge documents unless there is a very pressing concern. Like hiding something that would delegitimize a presidency, like not being a natural born citizen. Those aren't exactly non sequiturs, they do logically follow

also please post the evidence you speak of
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I did, it's in the link where I say "proven to have some degree of validity." Sheriff Joe had the document examined by experts, and had the results independently verified, which showed that parts of the document were cloned from a different birth certificate.

I think there was one other thing, but it's been a good while and that's a long video.
        Last edited by Denarius; 04 Mar 2017, 20:28.
        Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Sheriff Joe seems hardly a source of absolute truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Proof is NOT speculation,and did not Donald himself investigate the birth certificate,with no results?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Sheriff Joe seems hardly a source of absolute truth.
            I don't take anyone as that. If you make an assertion without evidence, it can be dismissed without evidence. Though I can respect, and even entertain, a good argument. I'm not one to accept something outlandish as true on someone's word alone.

The evidence he provided is enough to convince me that something shady is going on. Though, as should be obvious, I tend to assume that the government is shady and politicians are corrupt by default. Which isn't exactly an unwarranted assumption, by most accounts.

Comment

Shady perhaps...I am not a huge fan of the NSA or most anything that tries to control everyone,and it looks like the Donald is trying to do exactly that with overkill.

I would love a perfect Government with mini control of us,but you and I know that will never come to pass.The left is to controlling,as is the right..and all politicians are only in it for themselves..How could anyone believe Trump cares about anything but his own needs and wants.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I am not a huge fan of the NSA or most anything that tries to control everyone,and it looks like the Donald is trying to do exactly that with overkill.
                So far he is the most libertarian president we've had in decades.

Comment

A point here,despite fate handing us good luck and progress,humans tend to screw things up constantly. Economy doing alright..add a freaking housing bubble to burst our stable home...fly a plane into out building just because it was FUN...and drag us into not 1 but 2 10 plus years of war. If I was not so non Christian,I might think it was an attempt to kick of an apocalypse,just like the ISIS peeps are trying to do...I begin to think EVERY human has a death wish because they believe Jesus or Mohamed will show up at the last minute to take us away to Heaven. So,truthfully everything is a LIE,there are no good guys waiting in the wings,there are no such things as human rights or ethical people,or a real future..it is a pipe dream of all the Leaders to keep the folks quiet and dormant until they manage to blow the whole place to hell.

Yeh,I am tired of all the Conspiracies,and tall tails...heard all these crap stories way to long to think they are anything but BS on a stick..

- - - Updated - - -

And why is a Libertarian such a good thing...just another political shell game.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

And why is a Libertarian such a good thing...just another political shell game.
                    Because relinquishing power is not something often done in politics, especially not from the Oval Office in recent years.

Comment

How is the big orange one relinquishing power? Does not seem that way from my point of view..

- - - Updated - - -

More like he is going to hand OUR pink butts trussed up to the Russians.

- - - Updated - - -

This is where I feel we are headed.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Hey Denarius, just wanted to point out, it's nice having someone with different view points. I don't necessarily agree with you all the time, but when you're on one side of the fence you only see reasoned argument from that side. So its nice to see reasoned debate from the other side, especially cos often that side seems to have no idea what they're on about.
                        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                        Seen the desert and the birds
                        You cut your hair short
                        Like a shush to an insult
                        The world had been yelling
                        Since the day you were born
                        Revolting with anger
                        While it smiled like it was cute
                        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

The POTUS is a loony. Why pretend otherwise?

Now he's just making shit up. I mean, REALLY making shit up out of invisible evidence.
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

North Korea is stirring up trouble again/still. They launched missiles today. I can't even begin to imagine a serious altercation between Kim Jong-un and Trump. Two rabid tribbles.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Ben Carson...Say What?

Samuel L. Jackson reaction

"Samuel L. Jackson On Ben Carson’s Slavery Comment: ‘Mothaf***a Please’
                                Carson referred to those on “slave ships” as “immigrants.”

Also
                                Why you should NOT let Ben Carson drill a hole in your head

Here.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X