Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Menstrual Cycle

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
    Hmm.. don't you have any equivalent to amazon? The strips I have are called 'One Step', so maybe goole the 'One Step test strips' and see if anything comes up? They're made in China (and EU approved for those of us making the most of membership while it lasts ^^) so they might distribute to Australia. But yeah, if you're being forced to pay those mental prices I can see how it can get expensive.
    I'll look into it. Thanks Jem.

Update.. was curious and started reading the reviews and questions on Amazon. Someone said their peak day was actually right after their period!! Someone was complaining that the strip doesn't change for them (it is 99% accurate so this shouldn't happen unless they're not ovulating properly). The person who replied therefore suggested testing even while you're bleeding because they might be missing the peak.

Thought this might be useful to know if you're not getting a positive result.
    Sounds like a lunar peak to me. That book I recommended has info about it, basically you can have two fertile times a month, mid ovulation (standard) and lunar. Your lunar lines up with the moon cycle from when you were born (for me 5 days after full). Apparently youre MOST fertile is when lunar and mid-ov line up, second most fertile is when lunar and menstruation line up! I have a friend who swears she got pregnant on her period.

Now youre all gonna freak out that you're not as protected as you thought :P

And after all my complaining, pretty sure my CM is different today...
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Woah, I've never heard of a lunar peak before but that's fascinating. I really need to read that book. Just worried it might give me nightmares. Lol

I don't hate kids you know. Always worry that people assume I do. I'm kinda awkward around them so avoid them if I can, but I don't dislike them. In fact, I'd love to be a kid again myself!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

haha I know you don't hate kids!

The book is 16.22 in the Kindle store according to my quick google. Get it! Francesca Naish
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment