Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The temporary what are you thinking about but if it's politics can you not thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The temporary what are you thinking about but if it's politics can you not thread

This isn't him. But this is a really close clone. Like literal clone

:shy:

dis mah future weights and measures hubby
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Re: The temporary what are you thinking about but if it's politics can you not thread

Ok,so not real hipster,but....

Here is to you west coast ladies..California girls...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Uh Duce, good catch!

I really really really want a dog! But we're not allowed to until we've had a meeting that won't be held until spring. But I've found the sweetest little toy poodle puppy. I'm considering getting a rabbit cage and just pretending like he's a bunny if anyone comes to check
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Does Matt have a younger brother? :3

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            This isn't him. But this is a really close clone. Like literal clone

:shy:

dis mah future weights and measures hubby
            Ooooo dang. I want a turn
            ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
            Seen the desert and the birds
            You cut your hair short
            Like a shush to an insult
            The world had been yelling
            Since the day you were born
            Revolting with anger
            While it smiled like it was cute
            That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
              Unreasonably excited about the new beauty and the beast trailer March seems really far away!
              I can't wait to see it too!
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

A laptop that will hopefully have a recovery parition.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

A laptop with win10 perhaps?

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    A laptop with win10 perhaps?
                    Nope. A friend of mine wanted to restore his old win 7 to factory settings. The partition to do so however is missing. We ordered a recovery disk from Toshiba. I'll reset the machine when it gets in. I strongly suspect that a technician several years ago was paid entirely too much and deleted the recovery partition when he restored the system.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I backed up my recovery partition when I got my win7 system. Just seemed a good idea...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I think my attempt at being more active on Facebook is already losing traction. How does everyone else do it? Where do they find the time? I don't even think my posts show up on most people's feeds. They don't appear on JP's (and vice versa) and we live together! It's obviously some kind of algorithm determining what shows up but I'm buggered if I can work it out. I mainly get the same 5 or 6 people in my own feed. Unless my contacts just aren't that active either, but I know my neighbour lives on there and I'm lucky if I see 2 posts from her in a week. I thought interacting with people would tell fb that I'd like to see their messages and have them see mine but doesn't seem to work. Maybe I'm too offensive and everyone has unfollowed me!

Anyone else ever wonder what the point of fb is? Besides providing information on what adverts to target me with..

I dunno, I want to be sociable and have some kind of presence on there, but I prefer dumping my brain farts on PF for some reason. Like this!

I was so determined this time too.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Facebook...waving hand..Just to me, way to much and to much is to much..Never been on FB,never will be on there.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I know fb for me goes in cycles, especially regarding what shows up in my feeds. Sometimes I have lots of stuff from groups I'm active in other times it's very quiet yet i'll get pm's asking why I haven't responded yet nothing ever showed up. Even when I was asked directly or flagged in a post so I know fb has a habit of filtering what you get and just how much of something you get.
                            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                              I know fb for me goes in cycles, especially regarding what shows up in my feeds. Sometimes I have lots of stuff from groups I'm active in other times it's very quiet yet i'll get pm's asking why I haven't responded yet nothing ever showed up. Even when I was asked directly or flagged in a post so I know fb has a habit of filtering what you get and just how much of something you get.
                              Ah yes, I forgot about that one. The whole missing events because I never even saw the posts about it thing. Or someone will reply to something I wrote on a group page and I won't see until weeks later.

Also, after I posted my little rant here I got a wall of posts from a guy I met through the moot I used to run. Haven't seen a single post of his in months then suddenly several popped up in a row. It's so weird.

(Incidentally, if anyone saw a post from me that I wasn't translated into English it was because there are some things the Japanese find funny that many English speakers would rather not know, and I have work colleagues and distant family on there. It said, 'why is it that when you fart while walking along the street the smell seems to follow you?'. A prim and proper Japanese friend of mine in her 70s even gave it a laughing face! The cultural differences are weird sometimes).
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

We were a host family for a Russian exchange student a few years ago that we are in contact with again. So we get points were we see a lot of her post pertaining to her family, her job then it vanishes for weeks if not months, then they show up again. Same with a few other foreign people we know. You'd think it was perhaps other things "blocking" the feeds but the time lines clearly show they were active and still going outside of their respective countries. So for some reason they simply stop or get dropped for varying amounts of time.

I get the bucket load of posts as well at times. Nothing then suddenly a bucket load comes in. Sometimes it will be many threads other times its a large number of responses that are to a singular thread. What is interesting on those is at times I get the email notifications on them but go to my facebook page and nothing is there. Even if I follow the email notification link it's still an empty or non-page. Not a deleted or not found page simply a non-page that takes me to my home page or to the thread in question but never to the entries that are supposedly there. Might be hours even days later but they still have not shown up, but I've received the email notification for them.
                                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X