North Korea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

North Korea

This guy is gearing up for something bad. I've had a really ominous feeling about this situation for a long time and I think it, as well as other things in the world, are about to come to a head coinciding with the change in administration in the USA. http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-nor..._medium=Social
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Re: North Korea

I hope we don't have another Korean War. This is just crazy.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I hope the world survives all the stuff going on!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
        It will. Whether people thrive or not is a whole 'nother question.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I still remember when I was about 9,starting to understand just how messed up the middle east was..thought it would get better,but 60 years later it is still messed up. As they say,shi* happens. and it all runs down hill.....

Yeh B. De.,thrive,that's the ticket...
          Last edited by anunitu; 03 Dec 2016, 11:24.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The only reason North Korea is still on the map is because China likes them and we like South Korea. Keeping North Korea in line is China's responsibility, and if North Korea starts anything China won't be in a position to retaliate.

China wouldn't start a world war over it. Not to say that there won't be fallout, but I seriously doubt they'd even take overt military action let alone go nuclear. Basically, unless you live in Seoul, Pyongyang and maybe Tokyo or Guam then you have very little to worry about militarily. Economically, diplomatically? Sure, but that's just more fuel for the fire.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              Me too Hawkfeathers. Me too.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
              X