Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This really caught my eye,Trump and russia connection.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

This really caught my eye,Trump and russia connection.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him.

Story here from CNN.

Quote from story.

These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats. This synopsis was not an official part of the report from the intelligence community case about Russian hacks, but some officials said it augmented the evidence that Moscow intended to harm Clinton's candidacy and help Trump's, several officials with knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.

I know B. De. will find this of interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this.
    (CNN)Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.
    Last edited by anunitu; 10 Jan 2017 at 16:42.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Re: This really caught my eye,Trump and russia connection.

Oh yeah. That's where it was all headed.

Think it'll make any difference to the tRumpettes?
    I am the sword,
    The wound,
    The stain,
    The scorned transfigured child
    Of Cain

Amendment 25, Section 1
    In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation... (Let's all think happy thoughts)

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Most likely not to the trumpetts,BUT if the intel has a base of truth it "May" spark a VERY negative 4 years where he is under constant investigation and may drag the repubs down. If it gets intense enough,his "People" might start to back away from him. Think of how the McCarthy,"red scare" thing worked. Pointing at a trump supporter and saying,you are also a Russian dupe.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Even what they're claiming won't budge his staunch supporters. I don't know what it would take to piss them off.....

Can you hear me, Major Tom?

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Seems mostly this will mark him as a "Maybe" for a while to the general public. There will perhaps be a mistrust that like many "stories out there" that can't be proven,and can not be disproved as well.
    Mark Twain

Dec 2012
    Religion
    Pagan

Honestly, nothing will surprise me about Trump anymore. Just kind of feels like we're watching the apocalypse crawl in at a slow pace. Not saying that only ties to Russia are what's bugging me, cause I wouldn't be surprised seeing anything to a complete economic depression, to attempting to create a dictatorship. I just wonder how much the UN is going to get involved with stopping Trump from doing the worst of the worst.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

There is a paranoia in parts of this country that the UN will try to take over our country. it is a conspiracy theory,but some people swear it,and fear it. We have a frightened populace that also fears FEMA camps and new world order,the Illuminati,and many other fears that creep into our myths.
    Mark Twain

Dec 2012
    Religion
    Pagan

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    There is a paranoia in parts of this country that the UN will try to take over our country. it is a conspiracy theory,but some people swear it,and fear it. We have a frightened populace that also fears FEMA camps and new world order,the Illuminati,and many other fears that creep into our myths.
    Quite honestly I wouldn't mind if the UN did take over, but I'm probably not of the majority opinion there. To be honest, maybe I don't see as many people afraid of the Illuminati or things like that, because when people I know mention it, it's always in a joking fashion, but I also don't know very much about the illuminati. Also, what are FEMA camps?

Oct 2011
    Religion
    Esoteric Kekism
    Phrase
    If you can't slam with the best, then jam with the rest.

I don't trust any of the American "intelligence" agencies. Not in the slightest. Even if it actually was the Russians and they "hacked" (password: obamain08, btw) into the DNC and released that info and "hacked" (He gave them his password with a simple phishing scheme) John Podesta to release that info specifically in order to sway the election I would have no problem with that whatsoever.

That's called investigative journalism, something that used to have respect in this country, the MSM is just upset that they were too corrupt and cowardly to capitalize on the story themselves.

The important thing is that A: None of the emails were fabricated or edited and B: Russia in no way interfered with the voting process. Because of the ambiguous way that the news is reporting on this people are getting a lot of wrong ideas about it, like the manner in which the "hacking" took place and even what actually occurred aside from "Russians interfered with the election."

Also, the CIA got trolled by a /pol/ op.

Edit: The UN couldn't take over a Dairy Queen.
    Last edited by Denarius; 10 Jan 2017 at 23:18.
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Well, we know the reports are false because tRump said they are.

Reality is in the anal mouth of our great master.
    I am the sword,
    The wound,
    The stain,
    The scorned transfigured child
    Of Cain

Amendment 25, Section 1
    In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation... (Let's all think happy thoughts)