Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This really caught my eye,Trump and russia connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really caught my eye,Trump and russia connection.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him.

Story here from CNN.

Quote from story.

These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties, but only released information damaging to Hillary Clinton and Democrats. This synopsis was not an official part of the report from the intelligence community case about Russian hacks, but some officials said it augmented the evidence that Moscow intended to harm Clinton's candidacy and help Trump's, several officials with knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials.

I know B. De. will find this of interest.

- - - Updated - - -

Also this.
    (CNN)Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.
    Last edited by anunitu; 10 Jan 2017, 16:42.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: This really caught my eye,Trump and russia connection.

Oh yeah. That's where it was all headed.

Think it'll make any difference to the tRumpettes?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Most likely not to the trumpetts,BUT if the intel has a base of truth it "May" spark a VERY negative 4 years where he is under constant investigation and may drag the repubs down. If it gets intense enough,his "People" might start to back away from him. Think of how the McCarthy,"red scare" thing worked. Pointing at a trump supporter and saying,you are also a Russian dupe.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Even what they're claiming won't budge his staunch supporters. I don't know what it would take to piss them off.....
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Seems mostly this will mark him as a "Maybe" for a while to the general public. There will perhaps be a mistrust that like many "stories out there" that can't be proven,and can not be disproved as well.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Honestly, nothing will surprise me about Trump anymore. Just kind of feels like we're watching the apocalypse crawl in at a slow pace. Not saying that only ties to Russia are what's bugging me, cause I wouldn't be surprised seeing anything to a complete economic depression, to attempting to create a dictatorship. I just wonder how much the UN is going to get involved with stopping Trump from doing the worst of the worst.

Comment

There is a paranoia in parts of this country that the UN will try to take over our country. it is a conspiracy theory,but some people swear it,and fear it. We have a frightened populace that also fears FEMA camps and new world order,the Illuminati,and many other fears that creep into our myths.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                There is a paranoia in parts of this country that the UN will try to take over our country. it is a conspiracy theory,but some people swear it,and fear it. We have a frightened populace that also fears FEMA camps and new world order,the Illuminati,and many other fears that creep into our myths.
                Quite honestly I wouldn't mind if the UN did take over, but I'm probably not of the majority opinion there. To be honest, maybe I don't see as many people afraid of the Illuminati or things like that, because when people I know mention it, it's always in a joking fashion, but I also don't know very much about the illuminati. Also, what are FEMA camps?

Comment

I don't trust any of the American "intelligence" agencies. Not in the slightest. Even if it actually was the Russians and they "hacked" (password: obamain08, btw) into the DNC and released that info and "hacked" (He gave them his password with a simple phishing scheme) John Podesta to release that info specifically in order to sway the election I would have no problem with that whatsoever.

That's called investigative journalism, something that used to have respect in this country, the MSM is just upset that they were too corrupt and cowardly to capitalize on the story themselves.

The important thing is that A: None of the emails were fabricated or edited and B: Russia in no way interfered with the voting process. Because of the ambiguous way that the news is reporting on this people are getting a lot of wrong ideas about it, like the manner in which the "hacking" took place and even what actually occurred aside from "Russians interfered with the election."

Also, the CIA got trolled by a /pol/ op.

Edit: The UN couldn't take over a Dairy Queen.
                  Last edited by Denarius; 10 Jan 2017, 23:18.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Well, we know the reports are false because tRump said they are.

Reality is in the anal mouth of our great master.
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

All in all,it seems a lot like disinformation popping up all over,from both sides. The public will begin to doubt ANY news,and mistrust of the Government will grow because people feel,fool me once thing. A some point the Government will lose all credibility with the common people. so remember this.

Paranoia strikes deep.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Did you read the documents about the video Putin has on tRump?

All you need to know is: Hey! That isn't Champaign all over the bed!

Comment

And U.S. alliance with Russia is the best thing that could happen, IMHO.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

one question on why befriending Russia could be a good thing...I do not see that as a positive direction.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Because peace comes through alliances. And when the too most armed countries of the world are allies, I doubt any big-scale nuclear war could happen. I don't want to see USA vs Russia conflicts becase THEN it will be the end of the world.

EDIT: Also if they are allied I believe their actions regarding the middle east wars would be more coherent with one another, bringing perhaps an end to the war.
                              Last edited by Sean R. R.; 11 Jan 2017, 04:52.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
                              X