Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This really caught my eye,Trump and russia connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This really caught my eye,Trump and russia connection.

Some of the memos were circulating as far back as last summer. What has changed since then is that US intelligence agencies have now checked out the former British intelligence operative and his vast network throughout Europe and find him and his sources to be credible enough to include some of the information in the presentations to the President and President-elect a few days ago.
    That sort of seems to say it all right there. So with all our intelligence assets, all our active assets and shares between the US and various partner governments nothing comes up but some former intelligence person finds something that was paid for. Then it is suddenly "qualified" by other legitimate intelligence source as to its legitimacy. Against a foreign government that nearly every major European nation has had it's own intelligence commitments focused against since the end of WWII and the start of the Cold War. Not even considering all the clamor that while the Cold War might have ended the intelligence war never really did when you consider what has been going on in many areas.

I know it was all passed via Humint so no one knew about it.

All I know is right now there are a lot of agencies with egg on their face if they truly missed things that badly. To get that egg off the buck is going to get passed and part of it will be to make the Russians look a whole lot more effective than they are because they can't make their own agencies look a bit more stupid or show the areas that were broken into ignored proper procedures and practices which should have been in place and followed. If the procedures and practices were followed nothing would be there to be compromised.
    Last edited by monsno_leedra; 11 Jan 2017, 05:25.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Remember there was an agent of Israel who stole atomic secrets from us,and they are our allies,so really just who can we trust 100%(And Putin is an ex head of the KGB)
      Leopard/spots???
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

He invoked Godwin's in a tweet. ***sigh*** https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64172781060096

Originally posted by toxicyarnglare View Post
        Quite honestly I wouldn't mind if the UN did take over, but I'm probably not of the majority opinion there. To be honest, maybe I don't see as many people afraid of the Illuminati or things like that, because when people I know mention it, it's always in a joking fashion, but I also don't know very much about the illuminati. Also, what are FEMA camps?
        FEMA camps are basically tent cities erected by the Federal Emergency Management Agency to temporarily house people during emergencies. Some folks are suspicious of them because of their security measures - during Hurricane Sandy, people were sheltered by FEMA in some places and not allowed to make phone calls, and such. So it becomes a "government plot to take away our freedoms".

My Trekkie mindset thinks that while we now have much of the technology of Trek, we don't have the society with which to manage it. The Federation was basically the U.N. in space.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          He invoked Godwin's in a tweet. ***sigh*** https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...64172781060096
          Right now, all we really know about tRump is: he lies, he makes up his own rules, he won't release his taxes.

Now, if he'd just release his taxes, we'd actually know something about his businesses - beyond what he claims.

It's too bad that he's hiding something, because it really makes it look like he's hiding something...
          Last edited by B. de Corbin; 11 Jan 2017, 08:34.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Well.....I watched his press conference. One thing that struck me was when Pence was speaking on the stage, Trump & his kids were standing off to the side, listening, like we've all seen others do. But he kept whispering things to one or the other of them. It was distracting.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
              Remember there was an agent of Israel who stole atomic secrets from us,and they are our allies,so really just who can we trust 100%(And Putin is an ex head of the KGB)
              Leopard/spots???
              Sort of sounds like your conflating the Pollard story with the Rosenthal's story. But either way it's not much different than the Walker story, insiders selling out and breaking established laws and procedures. All of them ignoring practices, policies and regulations of the time which created the conditions for the espionage to occur. But also raising the questions as to who we can trust, inside and outside the systems.

Comment

The Israel just got out of prison last year.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  The Israel just got out of prison last year.
                  Yeah that was Jonathan Pollard, he was finally released after 30 years on 20 Nov 2015 but I don't think he did anything with nuclear stuff, that was the Rosenthals and the Soviets. Pollard was all about Israel and things he presumed affected them. Dealt with Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc but don't recall nuclear but could be wrong.
                  Last edited by monsno_leedra; 11 Jan 2017, 17:23.

Comment

I think you are right,my mistake.
                    Here.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                    X