Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: Celebrity Death Notice Thread

Just saw that...also Mannix...Mike Connors

Here.
    Last edited by anunitu; 28 Jan 2017 at 05:30.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Chuck Berry dead at 90...Gonna miss this guy.

R.I.P. rocking and a rolling all the way to the end..
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Gone but not forgotten you hocky puck!! Don Rickles

Mark Twain

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

A sad one,Happy Days Star Erin Moran Dead at 56

Moran skyrocketed to fame in the 1970s when she was cast as Joanie Cunningham on the widely beloved sitcom, Happy Days

Story here.
    Mark Twain

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Sad indeed. She had a recurring guest spot on The Waltons before Happy Days, and I always thought she was quite good.

Can you hear me, Major Tom?

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Our music always plays in our memories of days gone by...
    Mark Twain

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase
    Strength in Will, peace in well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by Juniper View Post
    I cried. Mr Cornell was and still is a huge inspiration for me, in my lyrics and in my music. Currently working on a tribute song to him.
    I am a God in the making, report any glitches and bugs. We appreciate your feedback!
    If I thought gods were real, I would definitely let some of them touch me.
    Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Do you expect me to talk..from Goldfinger No Mr. Bond,I expect you to Die.

Roger Moore, the handsome Londoner who portrayed James Bond in more films than anyone else and did so with cartoonish, cheeky charm and probably for a bit too long, has died. He was 89.

Good bye Mr. Bond....
    Last edited by anunitu; 23 May 2017 at 06:08.
    Mark Twain