Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya! n_n

Thankyou to my dear friend Jembru for inviting me! n_n

I am happy to be here. I've always had an interest in spirituality. I am rather shy, though, so I will be curiously looking around for a little while longer, and slowly make my way into the community.

Re: Hiya! n_n

Friend of Jem's,welcome
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Welcome aboard.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Thankyou everyone! n_n

My brother was wondering if he could sign up - well, I mean, I was wondering if it would be okay, since I remember reading about only one user per IP address, but this is the first time my brother has had a real interest in a forum, so methinks it would be good for him {since otherwise it's work, work, work for that boy}. What do you guys think? He's the one family member who has always accepted me, and never judged me for leaning so heavily toward Paganism in an otherwise Catholic family.

p.s. he could sign up at the library instead, if that helps?
          Last edited by LunarArtist; 05 Feb 2017, 07:48.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by LunarArtist View Post
              Thankyou everyone! n_n ♡

My brother was wondering if he could sign up - well, I mean, I was wondering if it would be okay, since I remember reading about only one user per IP address, but this is the first time my brother has had a real interest in a forum, so methinks it would be good for him {since otherwise it's work, work, work for that boy}. What do you guys think? He's the one family member who has always accepted me, and never judged me for leaning so heavily toward Paganism in an otherwise Catholic family.

p.s. he could sign up at the library instead, if that helps?
              That is fine. We don't necessarily ban people for sharing IP's. It's multiple accounts for the same person that we do not allow. But in fact, we also don't allow account sharing, so we're less strict on the IP sharing issue unless we have reason to believe it's the same person.

Thanks for checking with us on this question.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                That is fine. We don't necessarily ban people for sharing IP's. It's multiple accounts for the same person that we do not allow. But in fact, we also don't allow account sharing, so we're less strict on the IP sharing issue unless we have reason to believe it's the same person.

Thanks for checking with us on this question.
                All right, thanks!

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy it here!
                Thanks too! - OMG, Sailor Pluto, Uranus and Neptune!! n___n

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here. I really love this community (warts and all... no one's perfect after all!!). I have learnt so much here and not just about paganism either. I've learnt to be a bit less arrogant and a bit more humble thanks to the good examples of some, and the hideous display of how not to behave from others! I've made mistakes myself along the way and learnt from it each time! I'm very grateful for all I've learnt here.

Sasuga Sha-chan! I didn't know Anubisa's avatar was from Sailor Moon! I already told you, but I recently mentioned my SM-mad friend in Anubisa's art thread! ^^

Oh and I have seen your PMs btw. Just haven't had a chance to reply yet!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

All right, thanks!

Yep. I'm obsessed with Sailor Moon. The Outer Senshi are my favorite.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      Sasuga Sha-chan! I didn't know Anubisa's avatar was from Sailor Moon! I already told you, but I recently mentioned my SM-mad friend in Anubisa's art thread! ^^
                      Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                      Yep. I'm obsessed with Sailor Moon. The Outer Senshi are my favorite.

I'm that SM-mad friend Jemma-san was talking about! ^_~ ♡ I'll have to check out your art thread! The Outer Senshi are awesome; I always thought of them as mysterious since I didn't get to see them too often here on American telly in the '90s, except for in the SM movies, and I caught a few episodes of them on Toonami in my early teens - yep, I endured the awful dub of them being cousins instead of lovers! That sucked. u.u'
                      Last edited by LunarArtist; 12 Feb 2017, 12:50.

Comment

Working...
                      X