Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here The Reason Why Impeachment Won't Work For Donald Trump

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
    Also, I find the Trump apologists a bunch of hypocrites after 8 years of Obama is a Muslim, Obama was born in Kenya, Benghazi, Hilary's email. I mean, they held national security talks in a dining hall while his motel made $200,000 a head. WTF. Can you imagine if President Obama had done that? trump is nothing be teapot dome meets trail of tears meets Watergate.
    I thought Obama was a Christian?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      I thought Obama was a Christian?
      She's referring to untrue things said about him.
      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 15 Feb 2017, 07:19.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        She's referring to untrue things said about him.
        Oh ok then. Anyway America is stuck with Chump dealing the pain and stupidity for four years.

Comment

It would change some things. Others it wouldn't. The U.S. still operates under neo-Liberal policies and continues to maintain it's worldwide hegemony even though losing some ground in the latter. Trump provides an unstable element in this. It is definitely a scary time to be a person of color(when hasn't it been to be honest).

The hypocrisy of Democrats on Trump's Immigration policy though is astounding. Barack Obama deported more people than any other President but they are viewing Trump's immigration regime as some substantial change in policy. This is just more of the same but this time with a dose of authoritarianism. Things are definitely in a downward direction. One positive is the rebirth of Leftism in the U.S. due to Bernie Sanders(despite being faux-Left) and the problematic DNC. One peculiar thing about the U.S. is it's lack of Labor Party thus Liberalism and the Democrats being seen as the "Left". Though a Labor Party is not a permanent solution many things are pointing to the rebirth of a new Labor and popular Leftist movement.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
            It would change some things. Others it wouldn't. The U.S. still operates under neo-Liberal policies and continues to maintain it's worldwide hegemony even though losing some ground in the latter. Trump provides an unstable element in this. It is definitely a scary time to be a person of color(when hasn't it been to be honest).

The hypocrisy of Democrats on Trump's Immigration policy though is astounding. Barack Obama deported more people than any other President but they are viewing Trump's immigration regime as some substantial change in policy. This is just more of the same but this time with a dose of authoritarianism. Things are definitely in a downward direction. One positive is the rebirth of Leftism in the U.S. due to Bernie Sanders(despite being faux-Left) and the problematic DNC. One peculiar thing about the U.S. is it's lack of Labor Party thus Liberalism and the Democrats being seen as the "Left". Though a Labor Party is not a permanent solution many things are pointing to the rebirth of a new Labor and popular Leftist movement.
            The only thing that will change is more disaster.

Comment

This is just more of the same but this time with a dose of authoritarianism.
              Because Obama was SO libertarian?
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                Because Obama was SO libertarian?
                Lol. Can you not honestly see the difference? I mean, come on. Stahp.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Politicians..........Think Darth Vader or Robin Williams as "Man of the year."
                  Man of the Year movie.

Darth Here.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                    Lol. Can you not honestly see the difference? I mean, come on. Stahp.
                    I can, very much so. Obama is a Reaganite, Trump isn't. More of a Rockefeller/Buchanan type. It's a yuuuge improvement. Still too centrist, imo. I hope that Trump can normalize the Overton Window away from strongly left, but it'd take a real right wing president to do that.

We've yet to really see how Trump compares to Obama in terms of Authoritarian/Libertarian, but I've seen nothing so far to think that he's worse. At least he's using his authority to fulfill campaign promises. So again, hard to say but it seems promising.

So far, the biggest thing he is doing is bringing back Nationalism. Which used to be a bipartisan thing, not even that long ago. but, that's just capitalizing on the zeitgeist. He isn't even a strong nationalist.Y'all are hysterical.

Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

You don't need to compare him to Obama.

Just compare him to, I dunno...a llama.

People tend to get hysterical when the person who works for THEM is a complete sociopath. I'm his boss. I have a right to fire him.
                      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                        You don't need to compare him to Obama.

Just compare him to, I dunno...a llama.
                        Not fair to llamas. Sad.

A rotting potato in the bottom of the bag would be better. Big time.
                        Last edited by B. de Corbin; 17 Feb 2017, 03:24.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                          I can, very much so. Obama is a Reaganite, Trump isn't. More of a Rockefeller/Buchanan type. It's a yuuuge improvement. Still too centrist, imo. I hope that Trump can normalize the Overton Window away from strongly left, but it'd take a real right wing president to do that.

We've yet to really see how Trump compares to Obama in terms of Authoritarian/Libertarian, but I've seen nothing so far to think that he's worse. At least he's using his authority to fulfill campaign promises. So again, hard to say but it seems promising.

So far, the biggest thing he is doing is bringing back Nationalism. Which used to be a bipartisan thing, not even that long ago. but, that's just capitalizing on the zeitgeist. He isn't even a strong nationalist.Y'all are hysterical.

"I am just here to regurgitate everything I read on /pol/"

Also, worst political compass ever.

Comment

"I am just here to regurgitate everything I read on /pol/"
                            Hey, I browse /leftypol/ and /int/ too.

Also, worst political compass ever.
                            How about this one?

Comment

Sorry but we will go with the one Marx included in Das Kapital.

Comment

This reminds me of the Monsters hiding in everyone's closet all the way back to our collective childhood.

Dylan I think said this.

How very soon we forget our history...They do at times come back to haunt us.

Might also add this:
                                Last edited by anunitu; 17 Feb 2017, 18:53.
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X