Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank the Lord and Lady I am back.

Hello everyone,

I first want to tell everyone that I have not been not ignoring the forum or anyone in the forum. On the 25th of March I had another bad seizure and they put me in the hospital for four days. I was then transported over to HealthSouth, which was about five minutes away. Today, I just got out. It was really hard for me. I think what was especially hard was my freedom. Most of the nurses were nice, but they got on me if I got out on my own they bitched at me. It was like being away for 1 year without my fur babies. Related to the seizures, no one exactly knows what's going on. They have me on another seizure medicine and my neurologist isn't going to take me off it. I see him in four months. I had to have my daiths (ear piercings for headaches) put in again because they couldn't a cat scan with the metal ones. Let me tell you, those heal up quickly. Don't get a daith if you have to have cat scans or mris.' You still can have them, but they will have to put in plastic ones. And if you have to get daith piercings, make sure your piercer is one who does it with a hook. This means they are professional. I'm getting off tangent...sorry. Anyway, I'm feeling better, but I still have so much yet to go through and I know I can make it. I'm glad to be back. *hugs to you all*
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Thank the Lord and Lady I am back.

Welcome back!
    "It is not simply enough to know the light…a Jedi must feel the tension between the two sides of the Force…in himself and in the universe."
    ―Thon

"When to the Force you truly give yourself, all you do expresses the truth of who you are,"

Yoda

Yoda told stories, and ate, and cried, and laughed: and the Padawans saw that life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome back! We've missed you!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Welcome back! So happy to hear you're out of the hospital but sad to hear you had to go there in the first place.
        “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Glad to have you back.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome back anubisa, I miss you.

Comment

It is so sad you have had to go through this. It would scare the crap out of me to have to deal with something like this. I am glad you are out of the hospital and back here once again.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thanks so much everyone! *hugs*
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm very glad to hear you're feeling better!
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Glad to see you back and well. Xx
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Glad to see you back. Hope you get things straightened out medical can be stressful on you. Keep your chin up you can always come here and have people to talk to.
                      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

welcome back.
                        Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons, For You Are Crunchy And Good With Kethup.

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. This is my second week of physical and occupational therapy. I also start speech therapy this week. Looking forward to it.
                          Anubisa

Comment

I think perhaps adding this thread.
                            Cannabidiol slashes seizures in kids with rare epilepsy, study finds. I posted this because it was a subject with anubisa concerning her Seizures. I remember she was hoping the oil would be made legal where she lives. Story here. (http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/24/health/cannabidiol-epilepsy-study/) Although not sure

Here,as it covers the progress of the Cannabidiol used to control seizures.

As to its becoming legal and considered a medical asset,I am hoping the powers that be will allow its use to treat people.
                            Last edited by anunitu; 24 May 2017, 20:25.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                            X