Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for doggie dental surgery

Hey everyone,

My boy dog goes in tomorrow for his dental surgery. As his fur mommy I am an extremely nervous wreck. The doctor told us that he probably will only have just some of his back teeth left, but we will have to wait till tomorrow to see. I would appreciate any prayers and thoughts for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day. Thanks.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Prayers for doggie dental surgery

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Hey everyone,

My boy dog goes in tomorrow for his dental surgery. As his fur mommy I am an extremely nervous wreck. The doctor told us that he probably will only have just some of his back teeth left, but we will have to wait till tomorrow to see. I would appreciate any prayers and thoughts for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day. Thanks.
    Awww poor thing. Hope it goes well - and YOU try & be calm!
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Prayers sent! Although I'm sure he'll be just fine. X
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Thanks Hawk and Jembru. I will try not to be a nervous wreck. I'm worse with him than going into surgery for myself.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

How did it go?
          www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Surgery went very well. The doctor only had to pull out six teeth. She thought she would have to had to pull out more. Most of the teeth came from the upper, but he's back to being his self. He's eating dry food. Was worn out yesterday, but today is back to barking and acting like the man of the house. Worried for nothing.
            Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
              Surgery went very well. The doctor only had to pull out six teeth. She thought she would have to had to pull out more. Most of the teeth came from the upper, but he's back to being his self. He's eating dry food. Was worn out yesterday, but today is back to barking and acting like the man of the house. Worried for nothing.
              You worry because you love him and there's nothing wrong with that. So glad it all went well!
              www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Yeah, I was sick with worry when Dolly had to go in for spaying. My last cat loved going to the vets and was bold as brass, but Dolly is a sweet natured but timid little thing. She hates the vet, so leaving her there felt like the biggest betrayal of trust ever.

Glad everything went well! X
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                X