PF Chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PF Chat

I seem to remember a time even before 2010 when I lost my account or something changed and I had to remake I forget the exact issue but chat use to have a few people in it at all times. I miss those days and I miss Almost_Lost. Does anyone who still logs in ever go into chat?

Re: PF Chat

I don't usually see anyone in chat. I think people just keep missing each other, mostly. Maybe we should set a time and day to meet up in chat. May be something like... "On day x, at time y:z (or set a range of time, because... time zones.) we are going to enter chat for general chatting, or to talk about a specific topic. Come one, come all" Maybe people need to feel invited to come in. I'd love to do some real time talking with folks here.
    In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Originally posted by Oshii View Post
      I don't usually see anyone in chat. I think people just keep missing each other, mostly. Maybe we should set a time and day to meet up in chat. May be something like... "On day x, at time y:z (or set a range of time, because... time zones.) we are going to enter chat for general chatting, or to talk about a specific topic. Come one, come all" Maybe people need to feel invited to come in. I'd love to do some real time talking with folks here.
      Sounds like a good idea Oshii. I would love to do that too.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Yeah I would try and make it, Im usually on the computer in some fashion anyways.

Comment

I think with the advent of smartphones, chat had become a little less used. I rarely log in on my computer, and chat is very difficult on my phone/ tablet.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

A chat date, I like it.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

^ I agree with this suggestion!
              [4:82]

Comment

Working...
              X