Thread: Embed Twitter into your posts.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

Embed Twitter into your posts.

Hello everyone. I have added the ability to embed twitter into your posts now. You will see a new icon on your Toolbar when viewing the editor in the Preview (sometimes also called Advanced editor) mode of posting. It looks like this: sweeter-icon.png

This is how you add a twitter post. Type: [TWEET]899058192805703687[/ TWEET] (take out the space between / and tweet at the end.)

And it will look like this:

What does the string of numbers mean and where do you get it? The string of numbers may seem random, but they are the specific twitter post you want to embed. Some of you are likely familiar with that already, but just in case anyone here doesn't use twitter much/often, now you know. The easiest way to obtain the string is by looking at the URL of that specific post. Below is the example url.

https://twitter.com/livingroomlions/...58192805703687

Have fun!
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Re: Embed Twitter into your posts.

Testing 1-2-3 LOL

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Universalist?

Me next me next!
    In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Oct 2005
    Religion
    relational theophysis and bioregional witchery
    Phrase
    *a little bad taste is like a nice dash of paprika*

...Oh, too fun...
    Last edited by thalassa; 27 Aug 2017 at 14:58.
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible