Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello everyone. My name is Andy. I cant quite say specifically what I am except that it falls under paganism. I followed the wiccan beliefs for a little bit years ago and sort of fell out of certain aspects. I have always maintained specific beliefs that seem to fall under paganism though im still learning about where I stand. There are certain things that Ibelieve, but at the same time am sceptical. I'm working on figuring out what i believe, what iwant to believe, and how to embrace west I believe. Liking forward too talking to everyone, learning. And hopefully ably to teach as well.

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome! And I can relate. I've considered myself pagan for over 20 years now, and while I was once very sure where I belonged within paganism, I lost my faith twice and have been slowly figuring out my beliefs ever since. Luckily, I don't think the labels really matter much. Hope you enjoy your time here at pagan forum.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Howdy and welcome!

There really is little virtue in sticking to ideas you've found to be false, or not-quite-right, or outgrown.

Change IS.

Life is an experiment - avoid following someone else's book too closely
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome hope you like it here
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I have said this before,it is the journey not the destination,many roads,and many ways to follow that Cheshire cat.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
            X