Satanic panic FINALLY over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Satanic panic FINALLY over?

Two totally innocent people, convicted without any actual evidence, of committing bizare crimes (putting babies into a wading pool filled with sharks, for example) during the great Satanic Panic of the 1980s, after spending 21 years in jail, have been declared innocent, at last.

Thank God for justice...

...if that's what you wanna call justice.

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Satanic panic FINALLY over?

some of the stories from that incident,were so deep in the BS,that I was really surprised anyone took them as truthful. It allows you to understand just how crazy and stupid humans can be. When people say,"It could never happen here",I want to slap a clue sticker on their forehead.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Wow... too much stupid to fathom. Most ofthese accusations sound like they came off 'ye olde book of how to recognise demons and witchcraft'... I'm surprised noone accused them of turning the milk sour and cursing them with the evil eye...
      I'm not surprised kids could make it up when urged by hateful adults. I'm surprised that police and court and doctors just went along with it.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

It's all so insane...

but it never really goes away.

Here, in America, we have "fake news" so outrageous that only an idiot (like Alex Jones) could believe it is true. Pizzagate comes to mind (note: linked article is written by a believer).
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I couldn't get all the way through that. Im not even sure what I just read... Some people really need new hobbies... and a mental evaluation. These people exist everywhere I guess, you just have a lot of them. But then again, you just have a lot of people... we're only 6 million all in all.
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

You'd have to be demented to get through that...

The bottom line, though, is that those who want to hate will hate, even if they have to completely fabricate a reason to hate.

Comment

I think it is rush that says that this last hurricane was a deep state false flag or something.(if you can create a full blown weather event,then you it would seem have won the war on crazy)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                I think it is rush that says that this last hurricane was a deep state false flag or something.(if you can create a full blown weather event,then you it would seem have won the war on crazy)
                What he actually said was that it is a scam to sell bottled water. He suggests that people fill bottles with tap water, while they have it.

(But Alex Jones says tap water turns the frogs gay, so it may be risky, depending on how you feel about being gay )

Comment

Alex Jones is such a joke,but Trump loves his online BS.(did I fall asleep,and end up in fantasy land?)

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I hope it is over, at least in many places. I have seen at least one report recently that was someone trying to stir it up again. I can't remember where now, but I was concerned that the source might be considered moderately credible. I wish I could remember where, but the it has been a strange few days.

Comment

Bad part of the Satanic Scares is they seem to roll across the world in waves. It was in the US & Britain in the late 70's & early 80's. There was one that hit the area of South Africa in the mid 90's that was really bad from people I knew online there at the time. Australia had one that rolled through in the early 2000's. They hit, cause lots of issues then seem to fade out as sanity returns. Unfortunately it never really dies, just seems to go underground for a bit I think.

I was stationed in Scotland back in 79 and it was funny though sad when a bunch of born again people got rolling on base there. Didn't last to long before our Commanding Officer squished it but we had a group going around trying to save the sinner's and mark the Satanist. Recall they decided my roommate in the barrack's was a Satanist at the time. Everyone in the group of rooms that made up the quad of room's was confronted about him and how we needed to drive him out or resist him. They also made life hell on one of the females for a bit though I never got to witness that one but only heard about it second hand.

Needless to say we had fun with them in the process. Never saw so many tarot decks and such that suddenly appeared in the barracks or other things. Of course most did it just to antagonize the born again's, though a minor few were actually practitioners at the time. Most were young, dumb and full of vinegar Sailor's and Marine's who worked hard at work and partied hard when we were off duty at the time.

But then again the military at that time was if it didn't pertain to your job it didn't matter and they didn't want to hear about it. The best way not to hear about it was to stomp it out or out and out turn a blind eye to it. With Satanism it seemed stomp it out was the path chosen on our base and others I spoke to back then.
                      I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

That's crazy.

Comment

Working...
                        X