Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for a friend of my mother's please

Hi everyone,

So this is rather complicated, but I will try to explain it as best as possible. My mom's friend (who is the lady we got three of our Yorkshire Terriors from), went into surgery yesterday to have two of her lobes of her right lung removed. They found out that the cancer had spread to her heart. She is off the ventilator and on a c-pap now, which is better news. They're expecting to have hospice take over but some are expecting her to live only a few weeks. She has two daughters and a son, which is disabled who she has taken care of for pretty much his life. From what I understand his sisters won't take care of him if she dies. She also is the founder of The Small Breed Rescue of KY. I just was wondering if you all would please send some prayers to her and her family. We'd appreciate it. Thank you.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Prayers for a friend of my mother's please

Much good thoughts for her.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

It's cruel that illness is so indiscriminate. I'll prayer for the miracle her family needs. I especially hope there's a positive outcome for her son. One of the people I support came to us because the family member she was living with passed away and the sons were unable to take over her care. She is really thriving with us though and we've had amazing feedback from those who knew her before. Next weekend she's off to Disneyland in Paris (with a very happy staff member ^^)! There's always hope! Xx
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hoping for the best outcome for the family.

Comment

Thank you everyone. She is starting to do better. She might even come home today with aid of hospice. Not for sure yet, but I will keep you updated. I appreciate the prayers and so does my mom.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Glad to hear she is doing better.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Thanks anu, so am I. Thanks for the prayers.
              Anubisa

Comment

So she is home today. My mom talked to her friend and from what I understand she is sounding okay, but she still has a long recovery. Thank you all for your prayers.
                Anubisa

Comment

I just wanted to let you know that she died two days ago in the morning. She's not in pain anymore and I hope she is happy wherever she is. She was such a good person finding abused small breed dogs and raising dogs of her own. I'll miss her.
                  Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                  X