Thread: just weird astroid.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

just weird astroid.

this one.

,and one from "life force" movie below.

About life force movie
    Last edited by anunitu; 22 Nov 2017 at 05:20.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Re: just weird astroid.

story here about the real astroid HERE
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Well now this astroid has garnered some interest.

Strange tumbling motion of cigar-shaped interstellar 'comet' Oumuamua suggests itís an alien probe with BROKEN engines, says leading astronomer

Story from the daily mail so grain of salt
    Last edited by anunitu; 13 Dec 2017 at 10:38.
    Mark Twain

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

I've been kindda following the asteroid story - I know that, because of the strange shape, some scientists would like to listen to it for a few minutes to see if it is broadcasting. the chance that it is an alien ship are very, very tiny, but they want to take a quick listen anyway just in case.

Really low odds, but...

...what if?
    Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.

I can't do everything, but I can do something.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

yeh,what if??
    Mark Twain