X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Wow I'm sorry to hear that.
    Yeah there are a lot of assholes on the road. Problem is they don't understand that you aren't trying to be slow or anything, you're trying to find a building.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      Yeah there are a lot of assholes on the road. Problem is they don't understand that you aren't trying to be slow or anything, you're trying to find a building.
      I'm been there. Lot of scumbags in this planet. At my old job, at college, everywhere.

Comment

I don't know what to do about my dad. I love him, but he's made a mess of things (and in some ways life has made a mess of things) and there's no real way to make it better. I want to help but don't have the energy or funds. I don't have the answers.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          I don't know what to do about my dad. I love him, but he's made a mess of things (and in some ways life has made a mess of things) and there's no real way to make it better. I want to help but don't have the energy or funds. I don't have the answers.
          I'm sorry to hear that Shahaku. I hope things turn out better and soon.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My 28 year old parrot just laid an egg for the first time! I really thought Buddy was a male. SURPRISE! Scared me to death for a few minutes - I thought she was having a seizure or something. Now she seems fine and I'm a wreck.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
              My 28 year old parrot just laid an egg for the first time! I really thought Buddy was a male. SURPRISE! Scared me to death for a few minutes - I thought she was having a seizure or something. Now she seems fine and I'm a wreck.
              Redecorate the cage in pink, Buddy is a Buddette.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Redecorate the cage in pink, Buddy is a Buddette.
                Haha No name change - forever my Buddy. All the dinos in Jurassic Park were female, after all!
                sigpic

Comment

you know all those dinos were birds anyway. and laid eggs.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

You remind me of the babe
                    What babe?
                    The babe with the power
                    What power?
                    The Power of voodoo
                    Who do?
                    You do!
                    Do what?
                    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

because this.

TWINS!!
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        ...what the hell do you do with a parrot egg? It's unfertilized...right?

I had a pair of toads for 10 years when I was younger. I never did learn their gender.

Mostly art.

Comment

It's definitely unfertilized. I changed the cage paper and got rid of it right away. Buddy's vet said that should be fine. No more, so far!
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by LittleQ View Post
                              I’m not surprised that my diagnosis of Delusional Disorder is wrong. I’m even less surprised that Schizophrenia fits the bill. I knew something was off, no one believed me. Now that we found out my biological father is schizophrenic my people want to get me help. Lol, a lot has changed since I was the messed up 14yo girl, joining PF to learn more about Wicca. 5 years later I’m still interested in other people’s belief systems.
                              I hope that the treatment helps, and that you are doing better.
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I am thinking about the cranky woman at the dollar store yesterday. We were leaving as she came in, and she acted furious that we dared to be leaving as she was coming in. This morning at 5 am I am in the emergency room with my daughter, and the same woman was in the waiting area, crying and begging her mother for help, apologizing for being so needy. I'm really glad we didn't return her anger at the store. We wondered what her story was, I was surprised to actually get a glimpse.

- - - Updated - - -

And on a related note, I am very tired. I do not want to think about anything not wrapped, not cleaned, or not cooked at home. Bleah.

Comment

Working...
                                X