What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Haven't been here in a while. Good to see this place still alive.
    baah.

Comment

Welcome back!
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I have a fun time for Halloween this year. I was the Glowing Grim Reaper. I went to the Halloween Parade and I scare so many people at the parade this year. This is without the doubt the best Halloween Parade ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          Welcome back! You've been missed. A lot has changed but a lot has also remained the same.
          Thank you, the sense of consistency is nice.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
          Welcome back! What's been happening over the last 3 years?
          Thank you. Let's see... moved a couple times, went to grad school, switched careers, and adopted a puppy that's grown to be an oversized snuggle bug. I think that about sums it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
          Perfect timing. My supply of soul fragments from both of you needs refilling :cthulhu:
          :cthulhu::cthulhu::cthulhu::cthulhu::cthulhu::cthu lhu::cthulhu::cthulhu::cthulhu::cthulhu:
          I didn't realize there was a form of soul fragment deposit and banking system... good to know.

Comment

I want to nap but the nap couch is occupied with someone else napping. Boo.
            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
              Perfect timing. My supply of soul fragments from both of you needs refilling :cthulhu:
              Well, too bad because there's a tiny one in my life now who decided to steal all of it. Little fae child likes to collect the bloody things too and will steal them from literally anyone she runs into :frustrated:
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I got my parents and myself a new smart tv from Amazon.com. So the tv is coming tomorrow. I'm looking forward to setting it up and getting disney plus.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                  I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I got my parents and myself a new smart tv from Amazon.com. So the tv is coming tomorrow. I'm looking forward to setting it up and getting disney plus.
                  Those can be both fun and a colossal pain if they decide to stop working properly. Good luck!
                  Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                  Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                  sigpic

Comment

yeh i have a samsung smart one it may be smarter than me?
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

We have moved into our new house, and on Monday I move to Minnesota. It's been a crazy couple weeks.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Safe travels Shahaku!
                        ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

The new pokemon game came out and I've devoted my life to it, as with many before it. I no longer want to study or work, I just want to be a simple man cooking campsite curry with my loving hellbeast. Actually, I want to be a rich and famous pokemon champion who also cooks campsite curry with his loving hellbeasts but, either or is an improvement.
                          Circe

Comment

That does sound pretty choice, lol.

Comment

I'm sitting here half remembering a librarian at my grade school who put on a massive straw hat, that was hung all around with plastic figurines of animals, who would read us stories she pulled from the shelves. I'm thinking about doing it myself until the next spring, volunteering to read to kids at the library, and..mostly.....if I was going to do it, how I would need to get my hands on one of those hats.

Comment

I've been researching my paternal grandfather's ancestry and have gotten all the way back to merry old England where someone in the 1500's was a student at the Inner Temple and later was a member of Parliament. His descendants ended up in Missouri in the late 1700's/early 1800's.
                                sigpic
                                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X