What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Went to the weight loss orientation yesterday and found out about the food program and exercise program. I am looking into it, but I am also keeping my mind open about going to UPMC. I just don't know yet. One thing I am certain of is joining a gym. I am going to look into joining Planet Fitness soon.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I had a really, and I mean really bad day today. I had been out with my parents and Ayden, my nephew. We went to Eat'n'Park which I paid for, then went to Office Depot. I got some stuff. I'm starting my first class for Web Design in July. After that my parents were trying to find HealthWorks which is this rehab/fitness center. I've been having issues with them and trying to explain my feelings. It might have been because I didn't get much sleep. I came home and couldn't get to sleep until 5:00 in the morning. My boy dog kept getting me up to put in my parents bed then I woke up at 10:30. Maybe getting 5 hours of sleep. Anyway, I had checked this morning with Planet Fitness and their rates. Which I feel is better than the place that my parents are going (they get it free because they are Silver Sneakers members). I guess I got a little irritated and my dad took it wrong and yelled at me. We were outside thank Lord Anubis, but I had to walk away from everyone because I just finally broke into tears. My dad apologized and I tried my best to explain everything to him, but I have been crying off and on today. Maybe I need it, but it is very hard for me.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Anubisa, I'm so sorry your day was so crummy yesterday. Sending positive energy that today is a good day!

I'm thinking waking up at 4:30 sucks. You can't just roll over and go back to sleep because your bladder is protesting loudly (or at least mine does on certain meds and after 7 pregnancies and births). SO after you go to the bathroom and you're somewhat awake, you realize you're hungry, and you remember there are things you have to do, and the cat wants to eat, and so you might as well stay up. But it's too eeeaaaaarrrrrrrrllllllyyyy! (insert whining tone)

Comment

Originally posted by nykteria View Post
          I'm thinking waking up at 4:30 sucks. You can't just roll over and go back to sleep because your bladder is protesting loudly (or at least mine does on certain meds and after 7 pregnancies and births). SO after you go to the bathroom and you're somewhat awake, you realize you're hungry, and you remember there are things you have to do, and the cat wants to eat, and so you might as well stay up. But it's too eeeaaaaarrrrrrrrllllllyyyy! (insert whining tone)
          I feel your pain. I wake up at 4 am M-F. It always sucks. It never gets better. It is always terrible. People talk about waking up at 6 or 7 as too early, and all I can think is that's my sleeping in time! It never gets better. Any time before 5 am is always stupid.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            I feel your pain. I wake up at 4 am M-F. It always sucks. It never gets better. It is always terrible. People talk about waking up at 6 or 7 as too early, and all I can think is that's my sleeping in time! It never gets better. Any time before 5 am is always stupid.
            You guys win XD I have to get up at 5 am every morning to beat traffic. I do want to get 8 hours of sleep every night, so that means I'm in bed by 9 pm. It feels like a waste of my evening, but it's better than traffic jams every day. I tried sleeping 6 or 7 hours a night, but I just couldn't get used to it.

Comment

I registered for classes.

I guess there's no going back.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by nykteria View Post
                Anubisa, I'm so sorry your day was so crummy yesterday. Sending positive energy that today is a good day!

Thanks Nykteria. I hope you feel better. I have no idea how it feels to be a pregnant. Heard a lot about. I hope you feel better!
                Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                  i registered for classes.

whoooooottttt go get that degree girlllll

- - - Updated - - -

So teachers are going on strike on Monday (can't remember if I've said that already or not), BUT I got a phone call yesterday morning asking me to be a speaker �� I've got a speech to write, to say to a passionate hoard of ed staff on the steps of parliament house and it's exhilarating and I'm terrified.
                  ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                  Seen the desert and the birds
                  You cut your hair short
                  Like a shush to an insult
                  The world had been yelling
                  Since the day you were born
                  Revolting with anger
                  While it smiled like it was cute
                  That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    I registered for classes.

What are you going back for? I'm starting back on July 8 for Web Design. Hope all goes well!

I hate Summer...You have to take showers like everyday and the car is like so hot when you get in it. Summer is not my favorite time of the year. I'm looking forward to the Fall.
                    Anubisa

Comment

i got suspended on twitter any one here on twitter please tell my friends there why i am not on please look for capyn-amy to let her know i am not on because of this suspension mt name on twitter is anunitu1 please go on twitter and ask them why i was suspended
                      tell capt-amy my phone number is 908-441-2412 and she should call me if you can please

- - - Updated - - -

tell my friend my phone is posted on my writing site please

- - - Updated - - -

my friends on there will worry because they were concerned with my mental state last night

- - - Updated - - -

let them know i am ok please

- - - Updated - - -

thanks guys
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        i got suspended on twitter any one here on twitter please tell my friends there why i am not on please look for capyn-amy to let her know i am not on because of this suspension mt name on twitter is anunitu1 please go on twitter and ask them why i was suspended
                        tell capt-amy my phone number is 908-441-2412 and she should call me if you can please

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

my friends on there will worry because they were concerned with my mental state last night

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

thanks guys
                        I don't use Twitter. But if you're suspended your account will clearly state that you were suspended.
                        You remind me of the babe
                        What babe?
                        The babe with the power
                        What power?
                        The Power of voodoo
                        Who do?
                        You do!
                        Do what?
                        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Still no baby. They're planning to induce this weekend or Monday night.
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

thanks guys
                            Presuming twitter allows private messages (I don't use it and am only vaguely familiar with it), just make another account with a separate name and send PMs with whatever you want to say to the friends you most want to contact. At most, you might need to tie the second account to a different email from your first one and maybe bypass an IP ban. I mean yes, it's bypassing a ban and will piss off twitter if you get caught but as long as you stick to sending PMs to a handful of trusted friends and don't obviously connect the account to your old one then you'll get what you want done and twitter probably won't connect the two accounts to each other so your ability to appeal the suspension will still be intact. Twitter is too large to easily inspect every brand new account.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

thank you mask but i saw that my friends on twitter have discovered i am suspended and being all my friends on there are also all transgender women twitter can expect a flood of protests because i anm not the only onr hit by a suprnsion one very poplar girl when suspended almost broke twittrt from protest appeals and was back in a very quick time framethere are also the ftm's who are my close feiends too who will go bilistic at my suspension,thry are very fond of my writing .i am being paitent and handling my issues by contacting mentsal health services now
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Got to take VTO today and come home early. I was happy to say the least. I slept a little bit. Going to have to stay the whole night tomorrow.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X