Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan
    Phrase
    it is futile to seek or to affirm meaning where none can be found

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

I just wanted to use an old phone I had and now I'm installing a new OS because I cant figure out any other dang way to get apps on the thing. Even just installing apk files doesnt work. I know it's an old phone but how does nothing work here.
    世の中に潜み落下した「アレ」はねえか? 誰が書き換える 世界の汚れは?
    Do you have 'that' which lies dormant within society? Who can overwrite it, the filth in the world?

Aug 2018
    Religion
    Pagan/ witch

Quote Originally Posted by SeanRave View Post
    I started my diet today. Hope I'll stick to it and get in better shape.
    Good luck, Sean. Keeping a diet can be tough.
    The only diet I've been able to keep is vegan, but it's more of a lifestyle than a diet I think. I've been vegan for 1,5 years now. I didn't go vegan for my health, but I did lose weight and I had physical problems that disappeared soon after I changed my lifestyle, which was a great bonus. I hope your diet will bring you good health as well

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    I just wanted to use an old phone I had and now I'm installing a new OS because I cant figure out any other dang way to get apps on the thing. Even just installing apk files doesnt work. I know it's an old phone but how does nothing work here.
    What phone is it? I used to have an 'old' phone, about 6 years old and new apps just wouldn't run on it without the phone becoming very slow and even crashing. 6 years ago, there was nothing this phone couldn't handle...

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase
    Strength in Will, peace in well-being.

Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Are you on Reddit? There's an excellent keto community there. Also, get yourself some test strips on Amazon to test if you're in ketosis - from what I hear, the first few weeks are rough and you can experience keto-flu, but after that, it's amazing.
    Yeah, I'm on reddit, already subscribed to the keto community sub-r. I got myself some strips from my local pharmacy already I'm ready for the keto-flu but I'm confident it won't be as bad. I've been already doing OMAD (one meal a day) for about two months now, so I actually have ketones being produced often. Hope that's enough to skip it haha.

Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    How would this diet effect type2 diabetes?,I am still trying to understand my new condition.
    I've gotten very good feedback from people with type 2 diabetes on the keto diet. blood sugar much more stable and insulin resistance went significantly down for most of them. Most of them don't even take medication anymore, mostly those on "therapeutic" keto anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor View Post
    Good luck, Sean. Keeping a diet can be tough.
    The only diet I've been able to keep is vegan, but it's more of a lifestyle than a diet I think. I've been vegan for 1,5 years now. I didn't go vegan for my health, but I did lose weight and I had physical problems that disappeared soon after I changed my lifestyle, which was a great bonus. I hope your diet will bring you good health as well
    Though I do need to lose weight, I also want the other health benefits that come with it. Thanks!
    I am a God in the making, report any glitches and bugs. We appreciate your feedback!
    If I thought gods were real, I would definitely let some of them touch me.
    Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

keto is mainly meat based,right?
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase

For Ketosis to happen in your body you need your caloric intake to be 5% Carbs MAX, 20-25% Protein and 70-75% Fats.

You do need to count carbs though, and with some apps it's pretty easy.
    I am a God in the making, report any glitches and bugs. We appreciate your feedback!

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

keto is mainly meat based right?

I love jimmy dean pork sausage patties,
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Mar 2012
    Religion
    Theistic Satanism
    Phrase

For Ketosis to happen in your body you need your caloric intake to be 5% Carbs MAX, 20-25% Protein and 70-75% Fats.

You do need to count carbs though, and with some apps it's pretty easy.

So it's fat-based with a moderate intake of protein.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

This came to mind because I am old enough for it to be relevant. I think the government OWES me a cremation for no cost,I have paid taxes,and served in the military,paid my dues to society. I wonder why at times why we try to be productive members to our society,if our society does not return the favor. in some ways it seems cheating the society is kind of smart in some terms. we are taxed by threat of criminal action,so not really done as a duty or caring act by us,also military was demanded,not by choice. I did my time,and am owed respect for that service. (Just one more kind of pissed off VET,and at times pissed on VET)

Just my thoughts as I ponder my life and times.
    Mark Twain

Oct 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Witch
    Phrase
    Move forward with purpose. -Sherillyn Kenyon

This came to mind because I am old enough for it to be relevant. I think the government OWES me a cremation for no cost,I have paid taxes,and served in the military,paid my dues to society. I wonder why at times why we try to be productive members to our society,if our society does not return the favor. in some ways it seems cheating the society is kind of smart in some terms. we are taxed by threat of criminal action,so not really done as a duty or caring act by us,also military was demanded,not by choice. I did my time,and am owed respect for that service. (Just one more kind of pissed off VET,and at times pissed on VET)

Just my thoughts as I ponder my life and times.
    Depending on your income level at time of death, your basic disposition costs could be covered by the government. Typically, that takes the form of cremation now days. Your family is also able to claim a social security benefit (but I think it's only like $250).

Also, Sean, Keto diets are good at helping people lose weight, but studies have shown low carb diets like these don't work long term. It's rather unhealthy to be Keto long term, and keeping the weight off when you haven't made other lifestyle changes to maintain a better weight is very difficult. Ketosis is also terrible for your kidneys (if I remember right) and a diet that is particularly high in animal fat can cause or contribute significantly to diverticulitis. But there's so much hype about the Keto diet that it's hard to find the information on the negative side effects.
    Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Since you are studying the mortuary arts,have you seen any pagans requesting any rites?

Main stream Abrahamic stuff is so main stream,mostly very well known,I do know there was an issue that came up in vets burials about markers with pents and such a while back

- - - Updated - - -

You may find this interesting.
    Mark Twain