What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

I had to do my drug test today. My father and I basically traveled four hours excluding stops. I'm still aching where I was on my butt. However, I got the drug test done and am hoping to hear from the people soon.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

In the process of building myself a new desktop. woo fun
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Sooo...

Today is the day to hack an apple.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I called the manager at Sheetz today. I officially have the job. He had received all the information from the tests. So tomorrow I meet with him and we will go over the things like my schedule, the handbook, etc... I'm very happy and excited to have a job.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Congratulations on the job
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Congrats! That's awesome news.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                Congratulations on the job
                Thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                Congrats! That's awesome news.
                Thanks Juniper! I appreciate it!
                Anubisa

Comment

Listening to the Jackson Five Christmas music. I love the classics.
                  Anubisa

Comment

That James Comey is a master at diplomatically saying, " **** you," on social media.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                      That James Comey is a master at diplomatically saying, " **** you," on social media.
                      LMAO X 2

The fertilizer is finally going to hit the ventilation device.
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I just got mansplained at work again...and had to give a chemistry lesson at the same time. WTF.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Just saw the nominations for Time's person if the year. Yes. There are some I don't like. But then there are some great ones. http://time.com/5045719/time-person-...wsletter-brief I love that #metoo and dreamers are nominated.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Tomorrow I go see the bariatric surgeon. I also go pick up my uniform shirts and card from Sheetz. I'm very nervous about the bariatric surgeon. I'm hoping they can provide some solution in helping me.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Today was just crappy. I was expecting to go take the math placement exam at WVU. It took me about an hour to find Armstrong Hall, the place where you take it. With the help of some really nice students I found where to park and where to go. Then I get there and find out that I need a student ID. So I am directed to go to the Mountain Lair. When I get across the street there are these two boys (and I mean young men) selling coffee for the climbing club. It's getting really cold. I told them I don't drink coffee, but I bought a bag for my sis. They told me I was the first customer of the day. Makes you feel good to contribute. Anyway, I go to the Mountain Lair and they can't give me a card until I sign up for my first class. Argh! I wasted about 1/4 tank of gas just coming and going all over campus, plus there weren't a lot of nice drivers.
                              Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                                Today was just crappy. I was expecting to go take the math placement exam at WVU. It took me about an hour to find Armstrong Hall, the place where you take it. With the help of some really nice students I found where to park and where to go. Then I get there and find out that I need a student ID. So I am directed to go to the Mountain Lair. When I get across the street there are these two boys (and I mean young men) selling coffee for the climbing club. It's getting really cold. I told them I don't drink coffee, but I bought a bag for my sis. They told me I was the first customer of the day. Makes you feel good to contribute. Anyway, I go to the Mountain Lair and they can't give me a card until I sign up for my first class. Argh! I wasted about 1/4 tank of gas just coming and going all over campus, plus there weren't a lot of nice drivers.
                                Wow I'm sorry to hear that.

Comment

Working...
                                X