What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

2nd day of training went pretty good. I didn't sleep good again, but I did sleep better than the night before. Hopefully, tonight will be better. Definitely not a morning person. I will be glad when I go to my evening schedule. I'm learning a lot. Looking forward to my first paycheck LOL!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Yay Anu! That's good to hear.

Today was actually a good day...I managed to get some sleep, and got a very awesome email that could be a fun opportunity for me.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I've been messaging a fellow from a group I'm in on FB about some spiritual things, mostly because I feel the need to connect (yes I also know this person in RL as well, but more as an acquaintance). It's been interesting and thought provoking.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I am so sick of being sick -.- I'm bored! And really, really done with all this coughing and sneezing.
          You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
            I am so sick of being sick -.- I'm bored! And really, really done with all this coughing and sneezing.
            I'm sick too. This is my third day off work.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              I'm sick too. This is my third day off work.
              Urgh -.- it sucks. I've been kind of sick ish for like 2 weeks. And then Friday it hit full on.
              You remind me of the babe
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

not sick,but this weather is making my joints hurt very bad cold -1 degree then 50 degrees all f not c
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Urgh -.- it sucks. I've been kind of sick ish for like 2 weeks. And then Friday it hit full on.
                  It was the same for me. Sorta sickish, but still working, and then a few days ago I woke up sick, so I took the day off, then I worked the next day, but felt way worse, went in yesterday, but only last two hours before I had to go home. Today I'm not even trying.

I have to go in tomorrow though, or my work will make me get a sick note. We are only allowed two days off in a row before we have to prove we're sick.

Mostly art.

Comment

Same. I had a cold, was better for a week or two, got RSV/sinus infection, better for a week or so, got another cold, now I'm feeling better but this morning my throat is a bit sore... ugh
                    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

i have just been riding an emotional roller coaster the last few weeks,months,and it has taken its toll on my balance and stability

- - - Updated - - -

do not know where this is going,but planning to get my doc to put me back on hormones, estrogen have not been on any for over 15 years now,and it may make the roller coaster speed up even more,but i want my life back. not this half image i am in now
                      Last edited by anunitu; 13 Feb 2019, 07:50.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        not sick,but this weather is making my joints hurt very bad cold -1 degree then 50 degrees all f not c
                        Oh I can relate to that. Feel like I got run over by a steam roller. Even my aches got aches right now.
                        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

First time for everything! From about 5:45 this morning till 10:20 we spent getting KP's car unstuck. I'm really unsure about his thought process but basically he said oh look 6 more inches of snow in the driveway, I can gun it and get out no problem. Needless to say he high centered. A broke shovel, a cracked broom and two officers later we were unstuck and he was running the snow blower to make sure it didn't happen again. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

And I only missed 2.75 hours so I can not take lunch the rest of the week and make up that time.
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                            First time for everything! From about 5:45 this morning till 10:20 we spent getting KP's car unstuck. I'm really unsure about his thought process but basically he said oh look 6 more inches of snow in the driveway, I can gun it and get out no problem. Needless to say he high centered. A broke shovel, a cracked broom and two officers later we were unstuck and he was running the snow blower to make sure it didn't happen again. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

And I only missed 2.75 hours so I can not take lunch the rest of the week and make up that time.
                            This was my day yesterday. I dug my car out, dug out the end of my drive, thought I had dug out enough snow, but I hadn't. Dug out some more snow from under my tires/around my car, finally got loose, and the plow came by and buried in the end of my drive again. I just about cried. Had to dig out the pile from the plow again. I was soooo sore yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                              This was my day yesterday. I dug my car out, dug out the end of my drive, thought I had dug out enough snow, but I hadn't. Dug out some more snow from under my tires/around my car, finally got loose, and the plow came by and buried in the end of my drive again. I just about cried. Had to dig out the pile from the plow again. I was soooo sore yesterday.
                              Its the first time we have broke out the snowblower this whole year, and last year we only did when we got that blizzard in April. If he just would have taken 5 mins and shoveled that extra snow from the plow we wouldn't have had this problem. Ah well you live and learn right.

- - - Updated - - -

Ima just through it out there, I love all this conversation we have going.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

lot of snow here in nj too

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X