What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

I'm working on the very mundane task of a grocery list right now. Our BIL is moving in soon as well, so we're trying to get the house half decent for his arrival. We'll have four adults, three (big) dogs, three cats, and a child in a 1500 (?) sqf house. It should be interesting. At least it's another set of hands to help clean. We're hoping once my job improves and I'm making a significant amount more we'll be able to move into a bigger house. We really want something that's 5 bedrooms and 2-3 bathrooms, as my husband's brother is basically planning to live with us indefinitely, but we'll see what happens. I'm all for communal living, but I'm not sure we'll meet the income requirements for that size of a loan if it's just in mine and Alex's name, even with the income jump I should be getting, and I'm not sure that they'll add Sammie to the loan, let alone Dylan, but we'll see.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

i am so proud of you guys doing the poly thing,even a m-f marriage is a lot of work to keep together. more power to you.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Well I got two calls about two jobs today. How odd that when I apply things like that happen to me. I discovered when I checked my email one was already taken. So no big deal, but I have an interview on Monday at 6:00 pm with an insurance agency. I haven't worn dress clothes in years. So I think I'm going to have to go out to Lane Bryant and see about getting some new ones. I'm also reading the Sugar Busters book. In another book on the thyroid, it is recommended that people who have issues with their thyroid, like me, go on low-glycemic diets. So I am going to try this diet and see if it will make me feel better. I'm feeling better now that I am back on my depression medicine, but now I have a new problem. I slipped on my nephew's computer last night (he keeps it on the landing of the stairs), I was half-asleep because I took a nap, and my pinky toe is bruised. I hope I didn't break it.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Exciting that things are moving on the job front! Hope your toe is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Well I got two calls about two jobs today. How odd that when I apply things like that happen to me. I discovered when I checked my email one was already taken. So no big deal, but I have an interview on Monday at 6:00 pm with an insurance agency. I haven't worn dress clothes in years. So I think I'm going to have to go out to Lane Bryant and see about getting some new ones. I'm also reading the Sugar Busters book. In another book on the thyroid, it is recommended that people who have issues with their thyroid, like me, go on low-glycemic diets. So I am going to try this diet and see if it will make me feel better. I'm feeling better now that I am back on my depression medicine, but now I have a new problem. I slipped on my nephew's computer last night (he keeps it on the landing of the stairs), I was half-asleep because I took a nap, and my pinky toe is bruised. I hope I didn't break it.
            Good luck!

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            i am so proud of you guys doing the poly thing,even a m-f marriage is a lot of work to keep together. more power to you.
            We have a lot going on, but we make it work. Honestly, it has advantages and disadvantages, but I truly do feel the pluses outweight the minuses in our situation.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

Guys I did a blood test a bit more than a week after I started the ketogenic diet and I'm ULTRA PROUD to announce I am no longer prediabetic and my blood sugar levels and insulin resistance are going down! I feel much better, though I have to be careful with electrolytes though. Not been paying attention to micronutrients haha.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

let me know ok
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                  Guys I did a blood test a bit more than a week after I started the ketogenic diet and I'm ULTRA PROUD to announce I am no longer prediabetic and my blood sugar levels and insulin resistance are going down! I feel much better, though I have to be careful with electrolytes though. Not been paying attention to micronutrients haha.
                  Good job! Way to go!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                    Congrats! I'm so glad that it is working out for you!

Today I went out with my parents and went to Lane Bryant. I have an interview at 6:00 pm on Monday with a place called Diulus which deals with insurance so I had to get new dress clothes. I haven't worn dress clothes in probably six years. Anyway, I applied for a card because they asked me if I wanted $20 off for trying. I said sure. Well I have a credit card for the first time in ever. It's probably because I am paying the car on time and my credit score is going up. As I told my mom, I'm not going to go crazy with it. But I go to Lane Bryant for a lot of my clothes so it makes sense to have a credit card with them and help my credit score at the same time. I'm so looking forward to my interview on Monday.
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm so excited about my job interview tomorrow. Before I have it, I will be going for my hearing test which will give me plenty of time. I'm a little bit nervous since I haven't applied for a desk job in a while. However, I am going to be positive and pray to the deities. I also got my new website up for my love of books. It's at wix.com. I might get a domain name for it in a few months, but right now, a fresh start is a good way for me to get new energies and thoughts in the book world. I have a link for it in my signature. It's called I Love My Books. Anyway, that's it for now.
                      Anubisa

Comment

I'm so excited about my job interview tomorrow. Before I have it, I will be going for my hearing test which will give me plenty of time. I'm a little bit nervous since I haven't applied for a desk job in a while. However, I am going to be positive and pray to the deities. I also got my new website up for my love of books. It's at wix.com. I might get a domain name for it in a few months, but right now, a fresh start is a good way for me to get new energies and thoughts in the book world. I have a link for it in my signature. It's called I Love My Books. Anyway, that's it for now.
                        Another job?! What it this your third or fourth job already?

Comment

I ate tortilla chips yesterday. Feel like I'm gonna die. I guess processed corn is now also something I can't eat.

I'm pretty much down to only fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, and meat now. Only grains I can eat are millet, quinoa, teff, and I can only handle legumes in small doses.

Eff my life. Eating sucks balls.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            I ate tortilla chips yesterday. Feel like I'm gonna die. I guess processed corn is now also something I can't eat.

I'm pretty much down to only fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, and meat now. Only grains I can eat are millet, quinoa, teff, and I can only handle legumes in small doses.

Eff my life. Eating sucks balls.
                            I don't know that this applies to tortilla chips, especially in Canada... but have you been tested for a sensitivity to coloring agents? If you're down to raw food, maybe that's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                              Another job?! What it this your third or fourth job already?
                              This is my 1st interview since Wendy's and it is with an insurance agency. So it would be a desk job. I don't know if I am going to get it though. I think I did a terrible job of interviewing. I just stumbled over my words and just couldn't seem to get things to come out. It's a three step process, so if I get another email it will mean that I can come back for the second part of the process. However, I am going to apply for more jobs.
                              Anubisa

Comment

This is my 1st interview since Wendy's and it is with an insurance agency. So it would be a desk job. I don't know if I am going to get it though. I think I did a terrible job of interviewing. I just stumbled over my words and just couldn't seem to get things to come out. It's a three step process, so if I get another email it will mean that I can come back for the second part of the process. However, I am going to apply for more jobs.
                                I don't want to be a jerk or anything but I'm going to be very blunt and honest, I don't think you're taking any jobs seriously in order to maintain a job for a very short period of time. Whatever you get terminated or resigned, You're not giving a chance to work these just out. You really need to be considered taking these jobs seriously in order to make your commitment to work with these jobs. I'm not saying that you're lazy or incompetent. But I'm beginning to see a pattern for not being committed to a job for a short period of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X