Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Drain field is froze-up again, so my basement is filled with poopy water.

Ah! The pleasures of country life in the frozen north!
    I am the sword,
    The wound,
    The stain,
    The scorned transfigured child
    Of Cain

Amendment 25, Section 1
    In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation... (Let's all think happy thoughts)

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Happy day country cousin.
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

I wonder what Spanish speaking people say for 'holla' (ie: slang for holler)
    We are all these things [...]. Pride, desire, compassion, cleverness, belligerence, fruitfulness, loyalty...and guilt. But above it all stands love. And if we desire to be more than human, that is the star by which we must set our sights.

Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart.

Hot Pickle!

You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

“Leaving is not enough. You must stay gone. Train your heart like a dog. Change the locks even on the house he’s never visited. You lucky, lucky girl. You have an apartment just your size. A bathtub full of tea. A heart the size of Arizona, but not nearly so arid. Don’t wish away your cracked past, your crooked toes, your problems are papier mache puppets you made or bought because the vendor at the market was so compelling you just had to have them. You had to have him. And you did. And now you pull down the bridge between your houses, you make him call before he visits, you take a lover for granted, you take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic. Make the first bottle you consume in this place a relic. Place it on whatever altar you fashion with a knife and five cranberries. Don’t lose too much weight. Stupid girls are always trying to disappear as revenge. And you are not stupid. You loved a man with more hands than a parade of beggars, and here you stand. Heart like a four-poster bed. Heart like a canvas. Heart leaking something so strong they can smell it in the street.”

Frida Kahlo to Marty McConnell

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Pick-N-Mix Pagan

I want to write but I also want to do business stuff. Gonna have to be clever about how I balance it.
    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches.

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...

Messed up something in my back a couple of days ago. Been pretty dang painful but got adjusted twice today so we'll see if it helps. If I still hurt tomorrow, I'm calling in sick because it hurts to stand and sit.
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Nothing quite as bad as a back issue,been there more than I liked.

Hoping your back is better soon JUNI
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2006
    Phrase
    I am a leaf on the wind...
    Quote Originally Posted by anunitu View Post
    Nothing quite as bad as a back issue,been there more than I liked.

Hoping your back is better soon JUNI
    Thanks Anu. Me too. It hasn't gotten any better (or worse, fortunately) since it started. Planning on taking a nice hot bath today. Heat does seem to alleviate some of the pain temporarily. But so does ibuprofen. I just want it go away! Haven't gotten an massage yet. Maybe acupuncture will work...
    “Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.”
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.