Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Going to the dentist tomorrow for my first check up in over a year. By the gods and goddesses I hate seeing the dentist. Which is weird because my sister's godfather (our uncle) is a dentist and was our family dentist for years till we moved to SC. I'm so going to be in pain tomorrow. I deserve it for not keeping up with my teeth.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Diary of an Egyptian Witch | Reading is Love | Serenity Writes

The Gaze of the Abyss B. de Corbin's Avatar
    Feb 2007
    Religion
    Alchemist and Neo-American Redneck Buddhist
    Frozen Northern Michigan, near Thunder Bay
    Phrase
    Where are the tweezers?

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    This is the dawning of the age of a-bear-ius?
    When the bears are in the polar vortex
    And ice covers all America
    Then anunitu will crack the jokes
    And laughter will rule the forum
    This is the dawning of the age of abearius...
    I am the sword,
    The wound,
    The stain,
    The scorned transfigured child
    Of Cain

Amendment 25, Section 1
    In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation... (Let's all think happy thoughts)

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

Very well done B. De.,Very well done.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow,I am creeping up on 7,000 post

- - - Updated - - -

Make that 10,000 posts
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

I seem to be approaching legond
    I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up.
    Mark Twain

Somewhat like Hunter S. Thompson who was called a gonzo Journalist,I consider myself to be something of a gonzo Pagan.

The wizard be in: But be warned if you poke him to much,the standard wand of anal probing +10 may be utilized.

It is interesting that humans seem to believe that they are the crown of creation,until nature drops a house on them....Just saying....

I have decided that I no longer want to be an adult... If anyone needs me, I'll be in my blanket fort, coloring.

Trust lost,is trust never regained.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

Aug 2015
    Religion
    Athiest Panthiest Solitary

Approaching, smoaching. Already there.

Mar 2009
    Religion
    Finding sanctity.
    Phrase
    Mistress of the Ban

Woke up sick the day before my three weeks time off.

Balls.
    We are all these things [...]. Pride, desire, compassion, cleverness, belligerence, fruitfulness, loyalty...and guilt. But above it all stands love. And if we desire to be more than human, that is the star by which we must set our sights.

Questions of science, science and progress, do not speak as loud as my heart.

Hot Pickle!

You only have to let the soft animal of your body love what it loves.

“Leaving is not enough. You must stay gone. Train your heart like a dog. Change the locks even on the house he’s never visited. You lucky, lucky girl. You have an apartment just your size. A bathtub full of tea. A heart the size of Arizona, but not nearly so arid. Don’t wish away your cracked past, your crooked toes, your problems are papier mache puppets you made or bought because the vendor at the market was so compelling you just had to have them. You had to have him. And you did. And now you pull down the bridge between your houses, you make him call before he visits, you take a lover for granted, you take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic. Make the first bottle you consume in this place a relic. Place it on whatever altar you fashion with a knife and five cranberries. Don’t lose too much weight. Stupid girls are always trying to disappear as revenge. And you are not stupid. You loved a man with more hands than a parade of beggars, and here you stand. Heart like a four-poster bed. Heart like a canvas. Heart leaking something so strong they can smell it in the street.”

Frida Kahlo to Marty McConnell

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Quote Originally Posted by B. de Corbin View Post
    When the bears are in the polar vortex
    And ice covers all America
    Then anunitu will crack the jokes
    And laughter will rule the forum
    This is the dawning of the age of abearius...
    Excellent! I think ice is about to cover the northeast any day now.

Quote Originally Posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Woke up sick the day before my three weeks time off.

Balls.
    I hope you feel better!

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Ugh...today was not a good day. Woke up early and went to the dentist. Endured the pain of having the nice girl scrape my teeth clean again. It hurt like hell. Then I go to get some Sonic's as a nice surprise for my parents and lunch for myself since I'm hungry. About to turn on the road and a car hits me from behind. No one was hurt and the car didn't receive much if any damage. No one could really tell. However, mom urged me to call police, which I did and I waited for about 15-20 minutes for the police to show up. Plus side: the guy was cute and nice and really fun to talk to. It was his first time hitting someone. I wasn't going to bitch at him. We all make mistakes. The police was also nice too. Though they couldn't file a accident report, but an incident report. Just not the type of day I figured for myself. Oh well. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Diary of an Egyptian Witch | Reading is Love | Serenity Writes

Aug 2015
    Religion
    Athiest Panthiest Solitary

Sometimes a kind of bad day feels like a narrow escape. A minor accident instead of something serious always makes me feel that way. A couple of days ago my husband was on the freeway in rush hour. One driver lost control and there was a multiple car accident all around my husband but none of the cars actually hit him. It was very upsetting and a huge relief at the same time.

I hope you are feeling well today. Sometimes even a minor accident hurts the next day. Hope you at least got your Sonic.

May 2013
    Religion
    Shamanic Practitioner & Green / Hedge Witch with Hellenic leanings
    Phrase
    Can't never did nothing till it tried!

Wondering where society is going to when people are actually producing and selling Sex Dolls that are modeled after children. Got a petition today via change.org about them unreal but there they were and modeled after young girls, probably pre-teens for most of them. Will the petition do anything to stop it? Don't know but had to sign it
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!