What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Not having a place that you can call home... Is that enough to be considered homeless?

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Are you couch surfing?
      Last edited by anunitu; 24 Jun 2018, 15:30.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Pagan Spirit Gathering this year was amazing. I was extremely busy as I opted to do a work exchange with childcare, was teaching two workshops, and participated in the Hunt. It was truly a transformative spiritual experience for me. I made friends with a one year old who doesn't trust anyone, while under my vow of silence, and his parents were great too.

Our daughter had a great time, but she was definitely a bit of a struggle. We actually made it the whole week with her this year, but are thinking of leaving her at home next year so that we can truly enjoy our experience. Nap times in the middle of workshop hours really suck, and she went back to taking naps for PSG because heat and lots of kids means lots of energy spent.

We drove home overnight on Saturday and got about an hour of sleep. I'm truly only just starting to feel recovered. My feet were sooo swollen from driving the RV home that I had to hand it over to Sammie about two hours from home. I've never had that happen before, and was somewhat worried, but they're back to normal now. Our RV is having a few issues that came to light on it's first long jaunt. The AC (not the overhead, but the regular car style blowers) has gone out and we only get hot air. And we believe the starter is having issues. So I'll be checking to see how much that's going to cost us to fix, but it likely won't be an immediate fix, I have a feeling we'll have to save for that.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

So glad you had fun! We've always wanted to go, but it never worked out...now that our kids are older though, I think it might be better.

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          My feet were sooo swollen from driving the RV home that I had to hand it over to Sammie about two hours from home. I've never had that happen before, and was somewhat worried, but they're back to normal now.
          So, if you find this happens again, you might try compression socks. The guys I work with have to fly to Diego Garcia periodically and they swear by them so much so that when I drove home last time, and arrived with puffy feet, I stole a pair from my mom (she's a nurse) to drive back home. They do a great job for really long sitting spells.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Thinking how these meds Metformin (sp) for diabetes makes me a farting machine,30 second farts. I MUST take them,but an going to ask the doc if there is something to help with this side effect. count slowly to 30 seconds for some idea of the effect.

A graphic example as well as an audio too.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess I should also know animals also fart,so we are not alone,our furry friends can play along with us.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

That when my managers interpret "not available" as "call when we're running a little short staffed" then I have obviously been entirely too reasonable recently.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

i have been down that road mask nip in the bud!!
                Last edited by anunitu; 27 Jun 2018, 14:41.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                  i have been down that road mask nip in the bud!!
                  On the upside, it's an easy problem to fix. I don't have any major problem with saying no more often.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Recently, a neighbor had a garage sale on a very hot day. The daughter got the idea to sell people bottled water as they browsed. They were very proud that she picked up a few dollars doing this. If it was my garage sale, I'd have been OFFERING water, probably cups of tap water, but certainly not charging people for it. These are two very different paradigms at play and it concerns me, as it translates into life in general.
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      Recently, a neighbor had a garage sale on a very hot day. The daughter got the idea to sell people bottled water as they browsed. They were very proud that she picked up a few dollars doing this. If it was my garage sale, I'd have been OFFERING water, probably cups of tap water, but certainly not charging people for it. These are two very different paradigms at play and it concerns me, as it translates into life in general.
                      Yeah... I could see having the girl sell lemonade or pop for some extra money, and also offering water free. I bet she still would have made a decent amount, and you could be humane.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

I'm so happy. Today I went in and for the first time in 11 years, I got a new car. My new car is a Hyundai Elantra 2018. It's sort of a beige silver. I got a pic for ya'll. I put $3000 as a down payment and co-signed with my dad. Next year I might be able to take my dad off. So my first payment is in August. I'm so proud of myself. I saved every paycheck to save up for that $3000 and I got a new car! So nice to have a new one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	36598169_1057019727772132_425013827420028928_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	355495
                        Last edited by anubisa; 03 Jul 2018, 18:25.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Congratulations! Drive safe!
                          sigpic
                          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                            Congratulations! Drive safe!
                            Definitely will. Thanks Hawkfeathers!
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Wow! Congratulations Anubisa! I have an Elantra and it has been a pretty good car. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
                                Wow! Congratulations Anubisa! I have an Elantra and it has been a pretty good car. Enjoy!
                                Thanks Prickly Pear. I definitely will!
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X