Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Today is my birthday. I have worked three days overtime till 1:00 and I deserve to have my birthday off. So I decided I am going to take today off for my birthday to spend time out with my parents.
    Happy B-day!! You definitely deserve your birthday as a day off. Have a nice day and enjoy the time spent with your parents

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Today is my birthday. I have worked three days overtime till 1:00 and I deserve to have my birthday off. So I decided I am going to take today off for my birthday to spend time out with my parents.
      Happy birthday!

Good choice.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Happy birthday good choice, you deserve a nice day!
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

1. I'm thinking some things never change here and am giggling to myself.

2. Im thinking my Heathen Tattoo thread needs to be reopened so I can post pictures of my half sleeve COS I WENT AND GO IT DONE YEWWWEEEEEE

3. I'm already putting bets on my current longetivy here, heh
          ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
          Seen the desert and the birds
          You cut your hair short
          Like a shush to an insult
          The world had been yelling
          Since the day you were born
          Revolting with anger
          While it smiled like it was cute
          That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
            2. Im thinking my Heathen Tattoo thread needs to be reopened so I can post pictures of my half sleeve COS I WENT AND GO IT DONE YEWWWEEEEEE
            Oh yes I wanna see that!

Just finished hanging pictures for my first solo exhibition. Excited. Scared. Hoping someone will buy something cause I don't know where the * to hang 15 pictures in my home if they don't.
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Good luck with your showing!
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                Happy B-day!! You definitely deserve your birthday as a day off. Have a nice day and enjoy the time spent with your parents
                Thanks Sean. I'm definitely looking forward to it.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                  I thought you wuz a northen gal, eh?

Giss ya kin leave yer flannel in WI.
                  Only reason we are leaving is because it's a paid move and a significant raise. Otherwise we would be staying here. I am going to miss it though. I have very much enjoyed being in the north. Maybe not all the negative weather we had this last year but I'm not gonna love the high heat of the south either.

- - - Updated - - -

We definitely come in waves and a few of us seem to come and go quite a bit too but we always seem to come back.
                  "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen :=):
                    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                    Clan of my Clan
                    Kin of my Kin
                    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

That you know you've spent too muxh time on message boards when you stick bbcode inside a text message and don't realize that it won't work till after you hit send.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

We definitely come in waves and a few of us seem to come and go quite a bit too but we always seem to come back.
                        And every time I always say I'm not going anywhere again haha

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                        Pics or it didn't happen :=):
                        Imma get someone to take some decent pics today whoot

RIP

You cut your hair short
                        Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

I've a great birthday. My parents and I went out to Longhorn Steakhouse and ate. We shared a White Peach Sangria. I had a cheesecake which I ended up sharing with my dad. We then went to a the consignment store and Mom and Dad got me a very pretty ring. I love my parents so much. They are so good to me.
                          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm thinking that I should be studying for school in the fall but I'm too much of a procrastinator and I'm happy to currently be off work.

Advanced mathematics is such a bore but you can't do anything these days without knowing or understanding it of which I'm trying to get better at.

I am also thinking of all the various errands I have to complete before the week is over.

I'm currently watching television spread out on the couch.

- - - Updated - - -

I've a great birthday. My parents and I went out to Longhorn Steakhouse and ate. We shared a White Peach Sangria. I had a cheesecake which I ended up sharing with my dad. We then went to a the consignment store and Mom and Dad got me a very pretty ring. I love my parents so much. They are so good to me.
                            Happy birthday.
                            Last edited by Pythagoras; 03 Jun 2019, 18:46.
                            "When Zeus was setting all things in order there fell from him drops of sacred blood, and from them, as they say, arose the race of men."- Flavius Claudius Iulianus Augustus

Comment

Weird things come when you need them I think. Discovered our schoos science teacher, which is an awesome 65yo Polish lady, reads auras, manages chakras, and is somewhat of a novice shaman (according to a shaman in Flores, Indonesian). Of course she find the crystals I'm carrying for unknown reasons then has the cleanse them for me. What is up with me when I don't even know my crystals are buggered. I gues that's why Im here!

RIP

You cut your hair short
                              Revolting with anger

- J. Wylder

Comment

...yea. sometimes, being self employed means forgetting that today is a holiday and the stores are closed cause everyone else has the day off... glad I always stock up on food.
                                What babe?
                                The babe with the power
                                What power?
                                The Power of voodoo
                                Who do?
                                You do!
                                Do what?
                                Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Working...