What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Today I called Barnes And Noble to order the Cosmic a tarot Deck who I have a very hard time communicating with a female employee. She was very rude and unfriendly. She didn't have it what I was looking for. So I call again to spoke with another employee to have better communication than the first one. He was very friendly and he orders the deck for me. He mentions that the Cosmic Tarot Deck will arrive in 5 business days. I'm so happy that I'm going to get my deck and I was satisfied with the second employee.

Comment

You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
        I've been pretty much workless for months, except one movie... well... Today I've sent out 4 applications as a photographer. And 2 have already answered they're interested in signing me… that feels weird… stuff can actually work out? like. I keep waiting for it to just crash and fail.
        This is great news! Don't expect it to fail. You got this!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
          This is great news! Don't expect it to fail. You got this!
          I'm super excited it's still freelance so I can sign several different things. which Is how I'm happiest. But having people look at my work and respond positively is pretty awesome. and something I'm pretty unused to.
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Comment

So happy for you Iris!

Just got to buy my plane ticket, and then I'm officially going to a convention to meet not only my favorite author, but also get a picture with Billie Piper and David Tennant. And see some old friends again. I still can't get over it.
            ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
              So happy for you Iris!

Just got to buy my plane ticket, and then I'm officially going to a convention to meet not only my favorite author, but also get a picture with Billie Piper and David Tennant. And see some old friends again. I still can't get over it.
              thanks love

Yay! So glad you got the photo tickets! it's gonna be awesome
              What babe?
              The babe with the power
              What power?
              The Power of voodoo
              Who do?
              You do!
              Do what?
              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Glad to be off for two days. Worked my ass off. Tomorrow I go to the optometrist and get my new glasses. I am so looking forward to it! It's been over two years since I have had new glasses and I need new ones so bad.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                  Glad to be off for two days. Worked my ass off. Tomorrow I go to the optometrist and get my new glasses. I am so looking forward to it! It's been over two years since I have had new glasses and I need new ones so bad.
                  New glasses are always a delight!
                  I have a friend coming into town in a few days and I have to clean. Just. So much. Urgh

Comment

New glasses are always a delight!
                    I have a friend coming into town in a few days and I have to clean. Just. So much. Urgh
                    Good luck! Cleaning is not my favorite thing either. I now do one chore every evening on work days so I don't have to do any cleaning in the weekends. Otherwise I'll come home from work and I just watch YouTube or Netflix the entire night. So I thought I might as well do something useful so I have more time left in the weekends. It pays off!

Comment

I have this week off school. I passed my classes this semester, so that's something. Next week, I start a two week cremation course. We have an assignment every day. It's going to be exhausting. Then summer classes. I thought the practicum and professional review in the fall would be easier, but there's a 350 page book we have to get through of review questions for the boards. I'm so tired of school, and I don't have an internship lined up yet, and I just feel ugh.

But baby shower is this weekend, and baby will be here in June. And I'm trying to focus on the happy.
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Today was not my day. I did get my exam and picked out new glasses and all that fun stuff. However, I scratched my car that I bought in July of 2018. It's a perfect b-day present to have to pay next month to get that fixed. I was turning from an Arby's onto one of our busiest roads and it was really hard to see the left because I needed to turn right. I couldn't tell that I was up against the right so close. So I hit the rail and now I have a sort of squarish mark at the bottom and a big roundish mark in the lower part of the door. I'm just so pissed. Also I still have a sore on my gum and I was going to try to see a dentist at the WVU Urgent Care and when I got there it was past 12:00 and no one was there and they wouldn't be opening till 1:00 and they only stay open till 3:45. So yeah, besides the visit to the optometrist and Barnes and Noble it's been a little sucky.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I hope your week gets better, Anu. =(

Comment

I hope your week gets better, Anu. =(
                            Thanks Faye, so do I.
                            Anubisa

Comment

The cashier wrote his number on my receipt... I've been wondering if he was flirting or just really good at making me.uncomfortable for a while. Guess I have my answer. And need to find a new place to shop for a while.
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
                                The cashier wrote his number on my receipt... I've been wondering if he was flirting or just really good at making me.uncomfortable for a while. Guess I have my answer. And need to find a new place to shop for a while.
                                I'd go to his supervisor and let him know. The workplace is no place to be flirting or make clients uncomfortable in any way.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Working...
                                X