Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    The concierge of this building I'm working in today keeps turning the lights off when he leaves the room. Problem is, I'm still in here. The first couple of times I chalked it up to being force of habit. But it's 5 times now. I think he's doing it on purpose now.
    You want a lamp? or a cigarette lighter? i got both and I'll sell them to you IMMEDIATELY I NEED SOME MONEY NOW

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if your really in to the man so now your saying size matters
    Originally posted by iris View Post
    Just got home from a pretty fun date still not sure if I'm really into the guy or don't like him much... that's a weird feeling.
    whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Austin.Apollo View Post
      You want a lamp? or a cigarette lighter? i got both and I'll sell them to you IMMEDIATELY I NEED SOME MONEY NOW

- - - Updated - - -

What's this..? Not sure if you are having a joke..

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

That's... weird.

And no... I'm saying he seems super sweet but there's something there I'm unsure about. Our humour clashes a bit.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

They have pawn shops. Though if you have a gaming console, you can probably get more money selling it at Game Stop...I'm infamously bad at detecting sarcasm, so, yeah...just in case you really are in need of cash, there are more effective alternatives than here, I'm sure. Like Ebay. Or Etsy.

Comment

Tomorrow I'm taking my fur babies to get their hair cut. They both have bumps on their heads and I am really worried about that. I have to discuss with the vet about that next week. So I'm going to talk with the person who does their grooming to be very careful with their heads.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

My spouse will be off the next two days and we have a plan of attack for cleaning and moving some stuff around. I finally get a kitchen island! I'm so excited. It's going to help sooo much.
              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

I loved having an island! I keep trying to talk KP into making me one but he swears it would be a bad idea. I must disagree I only have one counter to work on having an island in the center with more work space totally makes more sense. Congratulations on your new island! I am jealous.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I found out that there was an outfitter store here in town that has a rock wall. I took my daughter yesterday. It was fun, but she was sooo whiny. She refused to leave and said she was having fun, but she never got more than a foot off the ground and whined and snarled at everyone the whole time.
                  We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                  It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                  Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                  -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                    ...but she never got more than a foot off the ground and whined and snarled at everyone the whole time.
                    That's the most adorable thing I've heard all day. :XD:

Comment

Tomorrow morning we're taking the boy to Maple Syrup Saturday at one of the preserves. We are doing breakfast then a hike to the sugar maples to see how they tap them, and then onto the sugar shack to see maple syrup made and a grand finish of maple syrup and ice cream.

Lol he isn't going to care much about the whole process behind it but hes going to love the pancakes, ice cream, and best of all the spending time outside! Also tomorrow is suppose to be gorgeous with a high of 50... I cannot believe that I think a day with a high of 50 is going to be a gorgeous spring day. Kalynraye we definitely aren't in Texas any more.
                      Last edited by kalynraye; 22 Mar 2019, 13:55.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Pretty excited; I just bought a copy of A Manual of Cartomancy written over a hundred years ago by the Grand Orient; the best part was that it was a 2012 reproduction of the original artifact, so I was able to get it for the extremely low price of $12.50 on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/14...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's some imperfections such as blurred or missing pages which were part of the original manuscript or were introduced by the scanner; despite the imperfections though, it should still contain quite a bit of information, and preserves an important piece of cultural history. Perhaps in the future I'll go on a quest to find whatever information was contained on the lost pages; always loved a good mystery haha.

I also picked up a $10.20 copy of the Herbal Health Bible on amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Super stoked to have more books to start studying; I've been pretty bored this winter; spend most of my time in my room either reading or watching TV; eager for summer for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                          Tomorrow morning we're taking the boy to Maple Syrup Saturday at one of the preserves. We are doing breakfast then a hike to the sugar maples to see how they tap them, and then onto the sugar shack to see maple syrup made and a grand finish of maple syrup and ice cream.

Lol he isn't going to care much about the whole process behind it but hes going to love the pancakes, ice cream, and best of all the spending time outside! Also tomorrow is suppose to be gorgeous with a high of 50... I cannot believe that I think a day with a high of 50 is going to be a gorgeous spring day. Kalynraye we definitely aren't in Texas any more.
                          You guys have cabane du sucres in the us too? They're the very best part of spring in the south!

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm off tonight, got my paycheck today and am looking forward to spending it on getting my kids their shots and my vehicle its check-up (sarcasm). Things you have to do for your babies. I'm worried though. Both of my fur babies have bumps on their heads. Sabrina has had one longer than her brother. Mom thinks it might be a cyst. I'm just overly worried. We go next week to see the vet. We also have to check if this is the year that Sabrina has to get a dental surgery or not.
                            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              You guys have cabane du sucres in the us too? They're the very best part of spring in the south!
                              In some parts of the US yes we do. Mainly the northern regions.

Comment

A few days ago at my job, I have to deal with a female hostile caller. She wanted to talk to a staff member so I transfer to a staff member. Then she called back and said the staff member wasn't there. So I transfer to my supervisor. Then she called back the third and she was very hostile and disrespectful to me. She wants to get her son to supported employment. I did the best of my ability to help her but she was more hostile and disrespectful than ever. So I put the phone on the table and talk to my other supervisor and told her the situation. I give her the phone and the woman hung up the phone. It's not easy being a receptionist.
                                Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 23 Mar 2019, 05:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X