What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Sitting in the Vienna airport, on the long long journey home.

Sad to leave, but excited to see my pupper, so...it evens out.

Mostly art.

Comment

safe journey vol
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
        Sad to leave, but excited to see my pupper, so...it evens out.
        Missing my dog is always the hardest part of going away for vacation for me; I'm sure your puppy is missing you too It's great coming through the door and getting puppy kisses after having been away

Trying to decide which wall calendar to get for 2019... so many choices...

Last year I got the Knock at the Door Calendar, which I super liked, but I don't like the art quite as much from this year's version from what I can see in the thumbnails on Amazon, though it is definitely still in the running. I also like Disney stuff, so I was thinking about getting the Disney Kinkade calendar. I'm also looking at Llewellyn's Astrological Calendar and The Labyrinth Calendar (I love that movie!)...

I'm bad at keeping organized and having a wall calendar really helped me last year. I try to use my phone's calendar, but having a physical one on the kitchen wall that I check off every morning really helps me keep track of stuff, but I want to make sure I pick the right one, lol.

Comment

Tomorrow I am going to get my tattoo! Yeah baby! I've been waiting since September (my consultation) to get this done and waiting as patiently as I can. My tattoo is going to be of Lord Anubis so I am going to be extremely happy to have it on my arm. My tattoo artist is really good so I know he will come up with a good tattoo for me. As for my job, I am doing pretty good with it. I have been watching training videos and practicing what I have been needing to. It's been a good experience so far.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Tomorrow I am going to get my tattoo! Yeah baby! I've been waiting since September (my consultation) to get this done and waiting as patiently as I can. My tattoo is going to be of Lord Anubis so I am going to be extremely happy to have it on my arm. My tattoo artist is really good so I know he will come up with a good tattoo for me. As for my job, I am doing pretty good with it. I have been watching training videos and practicing what I have been needing to. It's been a good experience so far.
            Yay for tattoos! If I didn't spend so much on music production hardware I'd probably be covered in tattoos right now!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

I didn't get my tattoo on the 5th. My poor tattoo artist was sick. So we rescheduled it for the 11th. I only have 3 more days. He sent me two options of my tattoo and I thought I would post it on here. Remember, no stealing! LOL! The tattoo I am getting is of Anubis and I chose the one on the left where he is turned sideways.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	296.2 KB
ID:	355510
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I didn't get my tattoo on the 5th. My poor tattoo artist was sick. So we rescheduled it for the 11th. I only have 3 more days. He sent me two options of my tattoo and I thought I would post it on here. Remember, no stealing! LOL! The tattoo I am getting is of Anubis and I chose the one on the left where he is turned sideways.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5318[/ATTACH]
                Good choice! That's going to be a cool tattoo. Is it going to be black/white or with colors or shadows as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
                  Good choice! That's going to be a cool tattoo. Is it going to be black/white or with colors or shadows as well?
                  He just sent me the outline. It's going to have color and shadows. He has to split up the tattoo because it will take time to heal after he does the outline. So it will be two appointments. I love both it's just that the left one pulled me more to it for some reason. BTW, I hope nobody was offended by the stealing statement. I was just joking. I know everyone here is very moral and ethical.
                  Anubisa

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5318[/ATTACH]
                    It looks awesome!

Comment

Tomorrow is the day! I'm getting my tattoo and am so excited! My dad says he is coming with me. So I don't know how that is going to go. LOL! I can't wait! I will take pictures and post them.
                      Anubisa

Comment

My finals didn't go as well as I had hoped. The class I was worried about I did well in, 86%. I had one other in the 80's, two in the 70's, and one that was 66%. However, the one that was 66% should come out to 91% because I did an extra credit thing that will add 25 points to my lowest test score... so there's that. Hopefully I'll still be leaving that class with an A. Either way, I will have passed my first semester, just perhaps not with as much of flying colors as I had originally hoped.
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                          My finals didn't go as well as I had hoped. The class I was worried about I did well in, 86%. I had one other in the 80's, two in the 70's, and one that was 66%. However, the one that was 66% should come out to 91% because I did an extra credit thing that will add 25 points to my lowest test score... so there's that. Hopefully I'll still be leaving that class with an A. Either way, I will have passed my first semester, just perhaps not with as much of flying colors as I had originally hoped.
                          I'm so sorry Shahaku. It sucks when you have bad test scores. Good luck on your tests and focus on the tests you did get great scores on!

Alright, today was the day! I went in and got my tattoo! So first I want to say, whoever said the outlining is worst than the coloring is wrong! I forgot how painful it was when he did the coloring with the ankh. Now imagine that with a 3 and 1/2 to 4 inch tattoo. I didn't expect him to do the coloring and he basically did most of the coloring today. I go back on the 26th and finish the details. I love my tattoo and my tattoo artist just rocks. So there are two names incorporated in the tattoo. One is Anubisa, which is easy to see. The other is Sat-Anubis which means daughter of Anubis. It is at the bottom of his cloth. Ok I'll shut up now. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Click image for larger version

Name:	anubistattoo1.jpg
Size:	538.9 KB
ID:	355511Click image for larger version

Name:	anubistattoo2.jpg
Size:	548.0 KB
ID:	355512Click image for larger version

Name:	anubistattoo3.jpg
Size:	540.3 KB
ID:	355513

For some reason it came out sideways. If you want to see them up right go to https://www.facebook.com/hutchinsonser. It's odd because they were taken in portrait mode. Crazy. Sorry about that guys.
                          Last edited by anubisa; 11 Dec 2018, 22:21.
                          Anubisa

Comment

I'm so sorry Shahaku. It sucks when you have bad test scores. Good luck on your tests and focus on the tests you did get great scores on!

Alright, today was the day! I went in and got my tattoo! So first I want to say, whoever said the outlining is worst than the coloring is wrong! I forgot how painful it was when he did the coloring with the ankh. Now imagine that with a 3 and 1/2 to 4 inch tattoo. I didn't expect him to do the coloring and he basically did most of the coloring today. I go back on the 26th and finish the details. I love my tattoo and my tattoo artist just rocks. So there are two names incorporated in the tattoo. One is Anubisa, which is easy to see. The other is Sat-Anubis which means daughter of Anubis. It is at the bottom of his cloth. Ok I'll shut up now. Hope you like it as much as I do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5321[/ATTACH]

For some reason it came out sideways. If you want to see them up right go to https://www.facebook.com/hutchinsonser. It's odd because they were taken in portrait mode. Crazy. Sorry about that guys.
                            That tattoo is BEAST. Amazing work by the artist.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5321[/ATTACH]

That's beautiful I love it!
                              You remind me of the babe
                              What babe?
                              The babe with the power
                              What power?
                              The Power of voodoo
                              Who do?
                              You do!
                              Do what?
                              Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                                That tattoo is BEAST. Amazing work by the artist.
                                Yeah I know. I love it. My tattoo artist is Brandon Moats: http://www.sticktattoo.com/?page_id=2173. We talked when we consulted back in September. The only pictures you really see on the internet, and believe me I have looked hard, are some cutesy ones, and some really scary ones. I did find some beautiful ones that I gave him for inspiration. So I love it as I love the ankh he did for me. Definitely am not disappointed.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X