What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

I was thinking about buying a hat. So I am. This one.
    whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

wishing for something for my b-day i will never get i know,but i can still wish.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
        Wondering where society is going to when people are actually producing and selling Sex Dolls that are modeled after children.
        If it can satisfy their depravity and make them less likely to go after real children, it might not be a bad idea at all.

Comment

Started second week of training. Had to take my exam today. Only missed two out of a 75 question exam. Tomorrow we start taking calls. I'm a bit nervous, but I have worked in call centers before, just have to get back into the hang of things.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Re: Whatcha thinking about now?

Originally posted by Muramasa View Post
            If it can satisfy their depravity and make them less likely to go after real children, it might not be a bad idea at all.
            This might be true, but there's also the fact that the more you feed an addiction, the worse it gets.
            We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
            It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
            Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
            -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

What kind of call center is it? I live with someone who works in that business and shes 73 years old and she can do it her only problem is that she has to make so many doctors appointments they have a points system so they take points away for days you miss and stuff like that and grade your calls and stuff. YOU CAN DO IT DONT BE SCARED!

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                Started second week of training. Had to take my exam today. Only missed two out of a 75 question exam. Tomorrow we start taking calls. I'm a bit nervous, but I have worked in call centers before, just have to get back into the hang of things.
                My only experience working in a call center was about six months in high school. We were all doing sell and it was super competitive. I hated how they scored it, basically based off of what your percentage of sells were out of total sells. I felt like they should be scoring based off of sales out of the number of people you contacted to keep it fair, because if one person had 10 people answer and you only had 2 answer, and they made 2 sales and you made 1 you could eventually get fired for that sort of thing even though you were doing much better at selling than they were. It drove me nuts.

On a different note. I think we've made a break through. This is the third night in a row my daughter has gone to sleep in her bed by herself. Listening to Moana music. FINALLY. She's 5 now. I'm a bit on the gently parent/attachment parenting side of things, but I was so ready for her to go to sleep in her own bed. And just in time for baby. She should be well established in this routine by June.
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

told my sis about thr reverse 27 club,and she got upset with me after midnight now in in the reverse 27 zone right now

- - - Updated - - -

no sleep until my exit

- - - Updated - - -

waiting for my goddess to call me to her arms,away from here.
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I am thinking about making music to win metals like gold and platinum and awards too and thats it and running a business that has nothing to do with music for money money money

Comment

Currently hiding from my husband(not really, he would never harm me) but I'm hiding or not talking to him because my boss just emailed me the itinerary for two separate work trips. One that had I said I couldn't go and the other I didn't know about, and while he said it's fine, I know he is greatly annoyed.

I'm annoyed. I had already said no to one and he forget and the other I was never asked on. While I know KP would have been ok with the second one and I would have been fine with going the point is I wasn't asked and I don't know if my in laws will be in town to help take care of our son. Three trips in a 6 month period each one 5 days long. I leave Saturday for one. I'm not digging it. I guess I'm not cut out to be away from my boys like that.
                      "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Somehow, my cold is back. How did I get sick, get better, and then suddenly get sick again?

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                          Somehow, my cold is back. How did I get sick, get better, and then suddenly get sick again?
                          It was an immune system fake out!
                          "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            This has been my winter. Different cold bugs. I've had two different run of the mill colds and had RSV/Sinus infection. A couple days of sore throat, etc. I'm blaming it on a few things, exposure to new environments, my daughter being in school for the first time, etc.

Comment

First day out on the floor was pretty good. I was the first one taking calls, then my partner took calls in the afternoon. I was so slow in the beginning then I slowly began to get a hang of it. At the end of the day we had a debriefing and I couldn't help but smack myself in the head because I forgot a few things. Thank goodness not the important stuff though. Tomorrow it looks like we will be doing more group calls. Hopefully soon I will be doing calls by myself on Thursday. It's a good start though today.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

oops i replied to something on page one please delete this sorry
                                Last edited by Austin.Apollo; 19 Feb 2019, 19:24.

Comment

Working...
                                X