Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by Prickly Pear View Post
    Nice. I liked Windows 7 pretty well. After that, I just got annoyed.
    It is. It's a Gateway laptop. It's an old laptop that doesn't have a video camera, sadly.

Comment

I got a new lens for my camera. 50 mm 1.8... I'm in love. Absolutely love it. Wasn't cheap but the quality is so worth it.
      You remind me of the babe
      What babe?
      The babe with the power
      What power?
      The Power of voodoo
      Who do?
      You do!
      Do what?
      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
        I got a new lens for my camera. 50 mm 1.8... I'm in love. Absolutely love it. Wasn't cheap but the quality is so worth it.
        Cool. Anyway Yesterday I went to a picnic with my job and then I went to church for a Youth gathering. Then today I went to see the movie The Incredibles 2 in IMAX.

Comment

Iris, is there a special type of photography that interests you? Just curious. I annoy people because I tend to go macro when everyone else wants happy smiley people shots.

Comment

Iris, is there a special type of photography that interests you? Just curious. I annoy people because I tend to go macro when everyone else wants happy smiley people shots.
            I love macro. I was so surprised how well this lens works for it. It can focus at 35 cm so even though it doesn't zoom it can still get some amazing detail. I do some portrait photography, mostly as an attempt at earning some money on it. And I've taken an interest in concert photography lately. But I've always loved nature photography.
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Comment

The Southern Baptists are changing. Very interesting! I wonder how many individual congregations will follow. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...m_source=atlfb
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

That is interesting to be sure.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I think I scratched my throat somehow. I don't know really how I did it, but I'm going to make more soup and bring home some milkshakes tonight to see if it will help me. Got to work from 4-9. Thank goodness it's not another 8 hour shift.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Concert photography sounds really challenging!

Comment

Concert photography sounds really challenging!
                      It needs the right equipment. I'm only just starting out with it, but it's fun. I got some really good shots at the Hollywood vampires concert last week.
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Whoo! I overdid the ammonia while cleaning the bathroom. Now I have a headache, and have thrown an obstacle into my productivity burst. At least the bathroom looks better.

Comment

You need to be careful with ammonia.ex GF almost died using ammonia and bleach,that produces a lethal gas if you did not know.

It is also a reminder that the mixing of bleach with some household cleansers (e.g. toilet bowl cleansers that contain acid) can generate chlorine gas, and mixing bleach with ammonia generates toxic chloramine vapor. Mixing bleach and ammonia is extremely dangerous, since toxic vapors will be produced.
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Oh, yeah. I know about mixing ammonia with other cleaners. And bleach. I have a homemade "natural" cleaner that I like to make, but it is really a bit pricey for our budget right now. That one you could drink safely, and maybe enjoy it. I just didn't want to mess with bleach in certain applications. So I decided mixing ammonia with water would be fine instead of bleach. I just should have diluted better. I feel much better now. I was worried it would cause a migraine, but so far so good. Headache gone.

Comment

I am finally tired of my feet and back hurting at work. Especially up front where I can't move a lot. So today my parents took me to the good feet store and they paid for me to get a 3-piece system that helps build the muscles in the foot. So there are three types of pieces and the first piece you gradually go from wearing half an hour to an hour to an hour and a half, etc... Then the next piece is where you do the same thing but you can wear it from an hour then to two hours, etc... These are between days BTW. Then the last piece is an anytime piece but doesn't provide the muscle support. So it will probably take about 20 days to get my muscles in my feet built up, but if it helps my back and feet, it's worth it.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Went to have a pulmonary function test today and then saw my pulmonary doctor. She told me there is not much difference in the test results and normal functionality. I was blown away. I can't walk up a flight of steps without wheezing. I sit down and my lungs are okay when the doctors are listening, yet when I walk up a damned flight I am wheezing. It's been going on for about 3 years! So she has ordered a CT Scan, an echocardiogram, a few labs, and a sleep study. I don't know what the hell it is, but the damned inhalers are not helping and I know I should not be feeling this way at 36! Let's hope I can solve this problem soon.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X