X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

i agree great artistic work.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

That is a very nice tattoo.
      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        I'm so sorry Shahaku. It sucks when you have bad test scores. Good luck on your tests and focus on the tests you did get great scores on!

Alright, today was the day! I went in and got my tattoo! So first I want to say, whoever said the outlining is worst than the coloring is wrong! I forgot how painful it was when he did the coloring with the ankh. Now imagine that with a 3 and 1/2 to 4 inch tattoo. I didn't expect him to do the coloring and he basically did most of the coloring today. I go back on the 26th and finish the details. I love my tattoo and my tattoo artist just rocks. So there are two names incorporated in the tattoo. One is Anubisa, which is easy to see. The other is Sat-Anubis which means daughter of Anubis. It is at the bottom of his cloth. Ok I'll shut up now. Hope you like it as much as I do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5321[/ATTACH]

For some reason it came out sideways. If you want to see them up right go to https://www.facebook.com/hutchinsonser. It's odd because they were taken in portrait mode. Crazy. Sorry about that guys.
        That tattoo is sick!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
          I'm so sorry Shahaku. It sucks when you have bad test scores. Good luck on your tests and focus on the tests you did get great scores on!

Alright, today was the day! I went in and got my tattoo! So first I want to say, whoever said the outlining is worst than the coloring is wrong! I forgot how painful it was when he did the coloring with the ankh. Now imagine that with a 3 and 1/2 to 4 inch tattoo. I didn't expect him to do the coloring and he basically did most of the coloring today. I go back on the 26th and finish the details. I love my tattoo and my tattoo artist just rocks. So there are two names incorporated in the tattoo. One is Anubisa, which is easy to see. The other is Sat-Anubis which means daughter of Anubis. It is at the bottom of his cloth. Ok I'll shut up now. Hope you like it as much as I do.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5319[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5320[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5321[/ATTACH]

For some reason it came out sideways. If you want to see them up right go to https://www.facebook.com/hutchinsonser. It's odd because they were taken in portrait mode. Crazy. Sorry about that guys.
          That looks amazing!!!

Comment

Thanks for the comments everyone. I can't wait to show you the finished product at the end of the month!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

So I went to the doc for a sore throat.. they're culturing for step but I probably don't have that, rapid read-out came back negative. Since I was there, I mentioned that I was having some UTI symptoms, went on to explain my history of all the symptoms (including blood in urine) but never any infection upon culturing it. Well, I have blood in urine again, they're culturing it to check, but she said I might have something called interstitial cystitis, but we would wait and see on the results.

I'm interested, because she's the first person to actually present a reason for this weird occurrence in my body. I had 10 "UTI's" my senior year of highschool, and probably 5 or 6 each year through college. It's down to twice a year or so since having my daughter. It always goes away without antibiotics, but they gave me antibiotics for the first couple years until they actually did a culture and realized there was nothing there. Then the urologist gave me an antibiotic and said take them for three days when symptoms appear and if it doesn't go away call us. Then I ran out and never went back in, and it went away on its own, so I stopped worrying about it and building up medical bills. Since I was in and symptomatic, I talked to the doc about it and got said comment. So yeah, interesting.
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                So I went to the doc for a sore throat.. they're culturing for step but I probably don't have that, rapid read-out came back negative. Since I was there, I mentioned that I was having some UTI symptoms, went on to explain my history of all the symptoms (including blood in urine) but never any infection upon culturing it. Well, I have blood in urine again, they're culturing it to check, but she said I might have something called interstitial cystitis, but we would wait and see on the results.

I'm interested, because she's the first person to actually present a reason for this weird occurrence in my body. I had 10 "UTI's" my senior year of highschool, and probably 5 or 6 each year through college. It's down to twice a year or so since having my daughter. It always goes away without antibiotics, but they gave me antibiotics for the first couple years until they actually did a culture and realized there was nothing there. Then the urologist gave me an antibiotic and said take them for three days when symptoms appear and if it doesn't go away call us. Then I ran out and never went back in, and it went away on its own, so I stopped worrying about it and building up medical bills. Since I was in and symptomatic, I talked to the doc about it and got said comment. So yeah, interesting.
                I hope you feel better soon. It sucks being sick.

Well the tattoo is doing good. It's started peeling and my arm is still hurting, but not as much as the day I got it (thank goodness), it does still hurt. I am looking forward to getting it finished.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

you are using cream i hope
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                    you are using cream i hope
                    Yep. Now my tattoo is peeling like heck. I didn't think it would peel this quickly. I can't remember my ankh tattoo going through these stages this quickly. It's not itching. However, it is dry and peeling. I definitely am not picking at it. Bad thing to do at a tattoo. Can ruin the art. I am putting lotion on it so that area isn't dry. I just can't remember the ankh going this fast. Of course it was earlier in the year. Knowing my memory, it did. Definitely not in pain anymore thank gods.
                    Anubisa

Comment

I quit my job yesterday. The recruitment agency is going to look for another company. I wasn't learning anything at that company as a junior developer. First they made me test for 4 months, without seeing a line of code. And they only hired one senior to teach me and they constantly distracted him with bugs he had to fix, which I couldn't help him with because it was to complex and fixes had to be done in short amounts of time. He also quit XD

The new year is hopefully going to bring a better job. I'm going to code at home until then.

Comment

I got to look at what I missed on my anatomy exam and I'm fairly sure that 11/17 questions are questions that I answered correctly on the test. At least, when I looked at it the answers came right away, and some of them I double checked to be sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. I'm waiting for a response from the professor. I know one of our previous tests had some questions keyed wrong, so maybe I'll get a few points back at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                          I got to look at what I missed on my anatomy exam and I'm fairly sure that 11/17 questions are questions that I answered correctly on the test. At least, when I looked at it the answers came right away, and some of them I double checked to be sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. I'm waiting for a response from the professor. I know one of our previous tests had some questions keyed wrong, so maybe I'll get a few points back at least...
                          I hope so Shahaku. Keep up the great work!
                          Anubisa

Comment

Do I feel like playing through KOTOR 2 as a Consular or should I pick another game to run through...

I just finished a sentinel run through. Building a consular might be interesting.
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                              Do I feel like playing through KOTOR 2 as a Consular or should I pick another game to run through...

I just finished a sentinel run through. Building a consular might be interesting.
                              Or...there's a steam sale on right now.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                                Or...there's a steam sale on right now.
                                I just got: Talos Principle, SOMA, and The Dig.

Not into shooting games. I like exploring.
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X