Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
    I have officially lost 25kg (or 55lbs. for 'muricah) with the keto diet, doing basically 0 exercise. I'm down to 90kg (198lbs) from my original 115kg (254lbs). Everything feels so much better. I still have about 4 or 5kg left before I start hitting the gym to help get rid of the flabbyness.
    Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    I just sold my first painting.
    Congrats to both of you guys!!!
    "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

My back is still hurting. I am taking two muscle relaxers and still am having some pain. I was able to make it through work tonight. Thank goodness. Hopefully, I will be feeling better soon.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Dear PF family,

Any members in the state of Mississippi? It seems we will be relocating.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

^ Not I.

Embalming certification is passed! This summer is going to be a blur, I can already tell. I can't wait for our daughter to be here. Gf is nearly 37 weeks now (Sunday), so it's getting to where it really could be any day. She's thinking about trying some natural induction type stuff this weekend, she's so tired of being pregnant.
          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
            ^ Not I.

Embalming certification is passed! This summer is going to be a blur, I can already tell. I can't wait for our daughter to be here. Gf is nearly 37 weeks now (Sunday), so it's getting to where it really could be any day. She's thinking about trying some natural induction type stuff this weekend, she's so tired of being pregnant.
            Lol silly I know you aren't in Mississippi!!!

Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats on the certification. And wow 37 weeks is cloooose. Exciting good times for you, Shahaku!

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                Lol silly I know you aren't in Mississippi!!!

Congratulations.
                I feel like Mississippi is a bit of a pagan desert... As per usual, my biggest recommendation is to look for UUs local to where you'll be moving and see if they have a CUUPs group. Witchvox is often recommended by folks I know, but from what I've seen, it's been very hit and miss on practical application.
                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  Dear PF family,

Any members in the state of Mississippi? It seems we will be relocating.
                  I thought you wuz a northen gal, eh?

Giss ya kin leave yer flannel in WI.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Anyway. I shared a Mohamed drawing photo today and one of my Facebook friend (Female but born a man) and she was offended because the likeness of Mohamed was not ok. I told her that you have a right to have an opinion I thought it was funny. I'm sure you have heard of freedom of expression. And she said F*** freedom of expression people that I know got killed for the liking of Mohamed and this was not ok then she blocks me for it. I wasn't offending anyone and it wasn't my intention to do that. It's a shame that she ended her friendship with me.

Comment

You knew she would be offended when you showed her the picture.

You showed her the picture.

She acted exactly the way you intended her to.

What are you telling us about yourself with this post?
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        You knew she would be offended when you showed her the picture.

You showed her the picture.

She acted exactly the way you intended her to.

What are you telling us about yourself with this post?
                        I didn't know that she would be offended of the picture. And as I said before it wasn't my intended to do it. I can't mind read what people would be offended or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          I didn't know that she would be offended of the picture. And as I said before it wasn't my intended to do it. I can't mind read what people would be offended or not.
                          You know that people are offended by pictures of Mohamed, otherwise, you would not have had a reason to draw the picture. "I thought it was funny" forces me to ask "why did you think it was funny?"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          You know that people are offended by pictures of Mohamed, otherwise, you would not have had a reason to draw the picture. "I thought it was funny" forces me to ask "why did you think it was funny?"

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

- - - Updated - - -

He was wearing in a bikini for Pete's sakes. I find that funny. Absolutely people are too sensitive to handled some deity and make a huge deal out of it. I don't find Mohamed offensive at all and you should have some understanding of that after all you are an atheist aren't you. Also I didn't draw that picture some one else did and I share that picture and I thought people might find it interesting. We can't censored ourselves and lived in fear.

Comment

I stayed overtime doing an order for a lady for about 50 some minutes. It was almost one when I finished. Crazy night. Hoping tonight will be better.
                              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Today is my birthday. I have worked three days overtime till 1:00 and I deserve to have my birthday off. So I decided I am going to take today off for my birthday to spend time out with my parents.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X