Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2666747576

Thread: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Well I had a pretty good interview at Dairy Queens. Had to drive to Fairmont. It was about 20 miles. After my interview I went to the urgent care clinic to check on my toe. I tripped over my rug yesterday. It turns out I have a small fracture at the upper part of my left big toe. They gave me a shoe to wear for about a month while it heals. I'm glad I went. It's still bruised and probably will be that way till next week. Nothing to do tomorrow so hopefully I can take a nice long nap.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Diary of an Egyptian Witch | Reading is Love | I Love My Books

Dec 2010
    Religion
    Eclectic Pagan/Stregheria

Unexpected Home Repairs, 2019: Chapter 1 LOL

I left in the car, the garage door closed normally, and when I got home, it wouldn't open fully. It opened about an inch and closed again. Thinking it was the battery in the car's remote, I parked and went in through the front door and tried it from inside the garage. Nope. Pulled the string to try & open it manually, also nope. So i figured a spring must be broken. Called 3 places (now, remember I'm in backwater nowheresville). One guy said they couldn't come before Monday, but then another called back, asked me to text him a pic of the springs, and came right back with a price and said they could be here in an hour. And they were! So that's fixed. Getting something done the same day around here is nothing short of miraculous, so I'm very happy. Springs are good for 10,000 cycles so it should last me for life, or close.

Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    Unexpected Home Repairs, 2019: Chapter 1 LOL

I left in the car, the garage door closed normally, and when I got home, it wouldn't open fully. It opened about an inch and closed again. Thinking it was the battery in the car's remote, I parked and went in through the front door and tried it from inside the garage. Nope. Pulled the string to try & open it manually, also nope. So i figured a spring must be broken. Called 3 places (now, remember I'm in backwater nowheresville). One guy said they couldn't come before Monday, but then another called back, asked me to text him a pic of the springs, and came right back with a price and said they could be here in an hour. And they were! So that's fixed. Getting something done the same day around here is nothing short of miraculous, so I'm very happy. Springs are good for 10,000 cycles so it should last me for life, or close.
    That's good to hear Hawk. Hopefully you won't have something like that happen in a long long time.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

The Diary of an Egyptian Witch | Reading is Love | I Love My Books