What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Just kill me someone. I'm not only having issues with my back, but my neck and jaw are killing me. Last night I was up till about 6 in the morning and I could not sleep. I tried a heating pack and it hurt still hurt like hell. Lord and Lady help me. I can't wait till the 4th whe I go for my massage.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I have completed a 7 day straight stint at work. I'm so happy. I have the next 2 days off.

*naps for the next 24-48 hours
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

your getting sleepy your eyes are getting very heavy relax and just chill.
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I need to start keeping a record of my Walmart experiences. When it's hot, I go there and walk the perimeter of the store a few times instead of walking outside. Today I overheard this by the egg case:
          Man: Those organic eggs are the biggest scam! They're all organic, they all come out of a chicken, what do people think, they're made in a factory?

Then I saw a very extremely large woman riding one of those store scooters, fanning herself with what I thought was a piece of paper or a magazine. It was a package of bacon. I wanted to send her over to the egg guy.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Lol, our Walmart used to be open 24/7. The things I'd see getting off work at 1am from the bowling alley. Now it's midnight. Guess the kookies got to get there early.

So I bought one of these from work:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	61w6XION0dL._SX425_.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	355564
            We small those small little gnats that get in our kitchen. Probably due to heat, the kitchen door opening and any refuse of fruit stuff on counters. We cleared that all up and they still find a way.
            Well I found my weapon! You just sorta wave it in their direction and they fly into it. And then it's literally a snap, crackle and burn sound. It's great! Sometimes they just fall to the floor. Sometimes I have to hit it with the back of my hand to release the little guys from the netting. You have to hold a red button down and it activates the power.

Do NOT hold the red button down and smack the net to release.
            I repeat do not.
            Zapped my whole arm. :=I:

Comment

better solution a spray bottle with water and detergent will kill ants and most bugs. bugs breathe through their outside body parts and the spray blocks them from breathing
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Castlefest was awesome! I especially enjoyed the performances of The Sidh, Euzen, Varend Volk, Virelai and Russkaja.
                The food was amazing. There was so much choice for vegans
                Already looking forward to next year. Or maybe the winter edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
                  Castlefest was awesome! I especially enjoyed the performances of The Sidh, Euzen, Varend Volk, Virelai and Russkaja.
                  Oh I'm so jealous. Also love Virelai xD it's basically made up of people from my high school.
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
                    Soooo jealous!!!

Yeah Castlefest is usually vegan friendly. Hopefully I'll be going next year, and hopefully it'll have keto-friendly stuff hah.
                    Otherwise I'll just fast during the entire thing.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

That I want to start handing out relevant portions of US Flag Code to a ****ton of people who are obsessed with displaying it in tasteless and silly-*** ways in the name of patriotism.
                      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

QUOTE=Rick;245038]Where abouts? Try not to expire from heat stroke while you're here.[/QUOTE]

We were in Cowetta visiting my Aunt and Uncle. Please forgive me if I spelled that wrong.

He hid inside during the heat of the day. It was definitely toasty.
                        Last edited by kalynraye; 05 Aug 2019, 18:24.
                        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

I have till the end of this month to get my itinerary for Vegas! I'm finally going through the bottom of my list of the things I want to do. Eventually I'll get to it all.

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                            Originally posted by Rick View Post
                            Where abouts? Try not to expire from heat stroke while you're here.
                            We were in Cowetta visiting my Aunt and Uncle. Please forgive me if I spelled that wrong.

He hid inside during the heat of the day. It was definitely toasty.
                            Been to Coweta many times, my ex's daughter lived there.
                            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                            Clan of my Clan
                            Kin of my Kin
                            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

We're doing photos tomorrow of our house to put it up for sale... I'm so not ready for this. We've spent the last two weeks cleaning, sorting, disposing, and storing the majority of our crap. The only things we've kept in the house are the things we use every day. Even my daughter had to sort through her toys and pick on small bucket of toys she wants until we get into a new place. Photo's tomorrow, home inspection on Monday, hopefully we'll here from the appraiser soon after that and can get it posted. I really wish we could have held out, but we really do need more space.

Baby is doing very well and is 5 weeks old now. She's starting to stay awake a bit more and is smiling, etc. 76Our 5 yo is loving being a big sister, but is also going stir crazy because the combination of new baby and house cleaning means she's not getting out very much. She can't wait for school to start. I'm nervous because I'm fairly sure kinder is going to be a lot stricter than preschool and involve a lot more sitting, which she isn't good at. But I'm hoping I'm worrying for no reason.
                              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Still so proud of myself. I still have an A in my class.
                                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                                X