Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
    Its the first time we have broke out the snowblower this whole year, and last year we only did when we got that blizzard in April. If he just would have taken 5 mins and shoveled that extra snow from the plow we wouldn't have had this problem. Ah well you live and learn right.

- - - Updated - - -

Ima just through it out there, I love all this conversation we have going.
    Yuck. We used ours a couple times but then it broke. There are a couple things wrong with it so when things slow down in the spring we'll get it fixed. My husbands step dad repairs them for a living, but this is his busy season.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

started snowing again here in nj, may hit a foot or more tonight
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm so over it! No more snow please lol.
        "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

It snowed this morning and afternoon. When I left work it wasn't snowing thank goodness. It's supposed to be 50 tomorrow. Thank goodness. However, I'm sure the drivers on the road are going to be even more crazy. I don't know why in winter weather, be it rain or snow, the drivers are even more faster on the damned interstate. I take the interstate going to and from work and there are three lanes, two merging to create one. So I'm in the middle lane (which will be the right lane) and this garbage truck zooms by, literally moments before it merges. I'm like WTF! Are you all crazy? People just don't have common sense.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Were supposed to have snow and ice friday. Mostly ice.
            whatcha listening to thread is my playlist for today music i mean

Comment

Working on homework... which is really weird to be saying at 28. There's just sooo much to get done and so little time. (And I may be spending a bit too much time lurking between here and FB)
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                Working on homework... which is really weird to be saying at 28. There's just sooo much to get done and so little time. (And I may be spending a bit too much time lurking between here and FB)
                I have to agree with you. At 32 my life consists of homework and my husband/son.

If I am sitting still I'm working on homework. I don't remember having this much to do when I was younger but maybe its because they weren't internet classes, one of them being physiology and anatomy, and because I wasn't as serious about them.
                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

Comment

Originally posted by kalynraye View Post
                  I have to agree with you. At 32 my life consists of homework and my husband/son.

If I am sitting still I'm working on homework. I don't remember having this much to do when I was younger but maybe its because they weren't internet classes, one of them being physiology and anatomy, and because I wasn't as serious about them.
                  A&P sucks. The one I was in was less detailed than many others and it still sucked. I find I'm spending a lot more time on school work in general, but also doing a lot better in my classes than I did my first time around. Remind me what you're going to school for?

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                    A&P sucks. The one I was in was less detailed than many others and it still sucked. I find I'm spending a lot more time on school work in general, but also doing a lot better in my classes than I did my first time around. Remind me what you're going to school for?
                    RN. I have a three semester waiting limit to actually get into the RN part of it so I am getting the 5 classes I am missing from my core. Three of which are science, and I'm doing them all online.

Comment

Another good day at work. Tiring but good. I'm going to be glad to finally sleep on Saturday. Tomorrow and next week will be the last of the 8:00-4:30 schedule. I'll be happy. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
                      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Get to go home tomorrow! Dog cuddles forthcoming!

Mostly art.

Comment

have fun girl,i am sorry if i brought up bad memories for you big hug from me to you, be at peace ,good karma all around and thank you for caring.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                            Get to go home tomorrow! Dog cuddles forthcoming!
                            Doggie cuddles are the absolute best!

I have my first A&P exam this weekend. I'm not going to lie I'm just a little nervous.

Comment

just this is now me.

- - - Updated - - -

where i am now.

never ever to be broken again.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I think this is wicked awesome!

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X